Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernly

VIP Member
I’m currently enjoying Florence there’s no way I’m swapping Michelangelo for Ben but maybe I get my girls to extend the trip to Greece 🤔 only if we find someone who will pay for our stay though 💸😭
I’m right on the opposite coast and i can swim to the Greek side 😂 its been so dull and miserable today for me. No sun only breeze😔

Reactions: 1

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Ayyy he looks so cute (as always) what happened to his left eye🥺 is he allergic? Ruben loftus cheek talked to them😍 he’s also gorgeous 💙 Morning and good afternoon 😍
Aw yeah just seen that video how sweet he signed the little boys football

• Heart

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Surely not I just seen a video of them winning a trophy. I thought it was the league 😂 maybe im dumb I’ll have to go check again

Never mind it was the U18s that won the league. Can’t keep up there’s too many youth teams 😂 the poor U23s I’m glad they didn’t get relegated. Why is Ben training with the U23 if they’re rubbish haha can’t have them rubbing off on Ben
Thomas said there training isn’t advanced as first team or something why he’s starting there before back into his team

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
People will find a problem with literally anything. He’s not even playing so why can’t he go speak to them. Fair enough if he was about to play don’t be mingling with the other team until after the game ends but he’s just watching so why can’t he speak to them he’s probably friends with some of their players
Exactly!

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Let them be petty. Ben lives rent free in their heads because Ben is the standard. There’s a reason why Ben Chilwell is a champions league winner while Timothy castagne is sitting twirling his thumbs at a mid table club
Yeah he will win more trophies than he will ever