Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernly

VIP Member
Which player is that? He should be honoured ๐Ÿคฃ
Its Soyuncu and ben couldntt pronounce his name right after playing two seasons with him as my turkish friend said๐Ÿ˜‚ no wonder why he cannot spell Kovacicโ€™s name right he wrote Cova๐Ÿคฃ i think its a cultural thing he is muslim i think. I was watching Leicester city for him and Youri and didnt like Ben and Maddison much at the time๐Ÿ˜ฌ i still dont like Maddison

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Its the one little curl on his forehead for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ he stops for them everyyy tiiiiime thats so cute๐Ÿ’™ i also agree with @amzi he probably takes the girl to his place. He doesnโ€™t seem like the other type. I wonder which team chilly supported when he was little. Sometimes footballers play for their rival teams which is funny๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe he supported arsenal as akid.
Didnโ€™t he say once he always was a Chelsea fan in an interview no clue and yeh I agree donโ€™t think he would be that silly to go to the girls house with family there

fa cup final tomorrow hope they win and Iโ€™m guessing chilly will be there tooo

Last edited:

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
"Botticelli's Venus" is literally a masterpiece, one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes! Both Venus & Primavera are masterpieces! Caravaggios Medusa was also one of my favourites ๐Ÿ˜
Weโ€™re visiting Galleria dellโ€™Accademia tomorrow, I will probably cry in front of David ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

@fernly but I thought only the London weather is bad for hair? ๐Ÿ™ˆ #Camila

• Haha

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Ben unfollowing the girls be followed on holiday will never not be funny. He was following 3 different girls and now he is only following one of them lol Ben is a savage he dgaf ๐Ÿ˜‚
Such a player oh my Days swear they all went on a boat together too๐Ÿ˜‚