Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg @livy444 this needs a public health warning, grotesque 🚨

Also Bens trousers are like toddlers who’ve been let loose with crayons 🤦🏻‍♀️
Saw some 70 year old write underneath someone’s scribbled on your jeans Ben😂 something a grand parent would say

He’s also there 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Makes me mad still to this day. Thankfully those people called them out but it shouldn’t take for them to be called out for them to delete the comments. They shouldn’t have even been posted in the first place
If they talk about women like that in public I don't even want to think about what they say to each other when no one is around 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If they talk about women like that in public I don't even want to think about what they say to each other when no one is around 🤢
Ben mason have same friends circle they all go out together probs all the same away from football unfortunately

• Sad
I think Declan brought Jayden on the scene in the first place. Jayden has a photo of him and Declan on his Instagram from 2020. Not sure where all the others came from like Harry McKirdy. I know Harvey, Tom and anish all came from Ben. Shame about Declan tho I always thought he was one of the good ones and it scares me to think he’s not when he comes across as a good guy to the media

• Wow
If they talk about women like that in a public way I don't even want to imagine what they talk about when there's no one around 🤢
I’m about to throw up. He may be just as bad as his friends. Even some of their girl friends are sexist apparently. These people are problematic. Sorry for being negative today🙏 but Jayden is really pissing me off. I cant stand him.

Reactions: 4
I think Declan brought Jayden on the scene in the first place. Jayden has a photo of him and Declan on his Instagram from 2020. Not sure where all the others came from like Harry McKirdy. I know Harvey, Tom and anish all came from Ben. Shame about Declan tho I always thought he was one of the good ones and it scares me to think he’s not when he comes across as a good guy to the media
Yeah I think Tom Anish Harvey are his childhood friends but yeh no clue about that Harry guy I know he’s a massive chelsea fan lol why i followed him last year cos his posts were funny

Yeah I think Tom Anish Harvey are his childhood friends but yeh no clue about that Harry guy I know he’s a massive chelsea fan lol why i followed him last year cos his posts were funny
Yeah same with that Matty miles guy idk where he came from either. This whole holiday seems to be full of clout chasers and then Ben is the pimp 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah same with that Matty miles guy idk where he came from either. This whole holiday seems to be full of clout chasers and then Ben is the pimp 😂
He and matty played together at Leicester (in the academy or so) if you scroll down far on Matte’s insta you’ll find pictures from both of them there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.