Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now has not updated with the new episode for me and I'm irrationally angry about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Below Deck Med is next. It's normally sailing yacht so I wonder if the Gary thing got it delayed or cancelled?

Reactions: 1
Below Deck Med is next. It's normally sailing yacht so I wonder if the Gary thing got it delayed or cancelled?
Probably can't show it or something. I feel like the Med just finished. Sailing was one of my favourites but it started to get a bit toxic

Reactions: 1
Wasn't expecting the jump scare of Kyle's erect penis - albeit blurred - on the night vision cam! 🙈🤣
Seemed so random, did I blink and miss the context of why he got up and went to the bathroom? Bf thinks it’s because Barbie didn’t want to shag on camera but seemed like he went and she just followed?

Reactions: 4
Below deck med back in early June. Captain Sandy and Aesha reunited once more. All new cast other than that i rhink. Aesha is my all time fave chief stew
---
Seemed so random, did I blink and miss the context of why he got up and went to the bathroom? Bf thinks it’s because Barbie didn’t want to shag on camera but seemed like he went and she just followed?
It was to not be riding on canera, think she lingered in the bed so as not to have cameras show them heading in together.

Reactions: 6
Below deck med back in early June. Captain Sandy and Aesha reunited once more. All new cast other than that i rhink. Aesha is my all time fave chief stew
Aesha going to be chief stew on the med version? I like her on the down under version. The med has been a bit of a poison chalice for chief stews

Reactions: 4
I hope they looked after Cheffy after he left the boat. His mental health was very low saying he was an awful chef etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did feel sorry for Anthony. He
I hope they looked after Cheffy after he left the boat. His mental health was very low saying he was an awful chef etc.
He seemed so ashamed at being fired too. I hope the next chef gives Fraser hell, he's really pissing me off.

Reactions: 10
The guests were awful but I thought the interior were just really low energy. Kate for all her faults would do the treasure hunt, bring musicians, masseurs etc. on board.

Reactions: 10