Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fans of Below Deck (original), Med, Sailing Yacht, Down Under, and Adventure.

Currently airing: Below Deck Med.
Up next in February: Below Deck (original/Carribbean).

I feel like the original series needs a subtitle now, it's confusing with all the spinoffs.

Reactions: 13
You just know Natalya followed the yacht around Italy so she could pop up again, that girl loves the camera as much as Kyle and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 8
Kyle having I get PTSD from gearing Natalya name ugh, what a spoilt precious little mummies boy. I'm so glad I would never be able to work with him.
Although looking forward to the luca drama next week, hopefully he will get at least a slap to his face.

I'm catching up on Below Deck Sailing Yacht and I'm really annoyed by Gary he's such a prick!!!

So is the one starting in February the original Below Deck? Then BD Mediterranean came along and then BD Sailing Yacht?

Newbie to the BD universe.

I read an article about the 10 worst characters in BD universe and Kyle came in as No 1 ....just can't stand him AND it turns out he's been married a year and didn't tell anyone 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
So is the one starting in February the original Below Deck? Then BD Mediterranean came along and then BD Sailing Yacht?

Newbie to the BD universe.
Yes, that’s it. There’s also two series of Below Deck Down Under and one series of Below Deck Sailing Adventure.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what will happen with Tumi. I don’t know any series where a chief has come back as a second stew instead, so I wonder whether she’ll be chief again for another series. I don’t think they’d get rid unless it was her choice?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what will happen with Tumi. I don’t know any series where a chief has come back as a second stew instead, so I wonder whether she’ll be chief again for another series. I don’t think they’d get rid unless it was her choice?
Probably wouldn't demote her but there's been plenty as one season only and not invited back.

Reactions: 1
They probably won't invite her back. They haven't had a chief stew return since Hannah left. I'm surprised Bugsy never got asked back Sandy loved her. Maybe Bugsy doesn't want to

Reactions: 6
And the Oscar goes to Kyle..

Such a drama queen. Hope he doesn't return ever. Jess is a knob.

Do we know if there will be a reunion?

Reactions: 7
Kyle is such a twit, Natalya gives him PTSB because he bullied her off the ship?
The hypocritical apology, the fake ass crying to Sandy at the end, hopefully it's the last we see of Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lara was my standout fave this season. Lily grew on me though, just for the effort she put in trying to entertain the guests.

Sandy's silver bomber jacket gave me boohoo vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Some random thoughts from the latest BDM season:

Max is a sweetheart
So is Lily
Lara is a superstar
Haleigh and Jack should have got together
Natalya is a piece of work
Luka's necklace gives me the boke
Kyle looks like he doesn't floss his teeth
Jessika - I have no words. GIRL.

• Haha
Some random thoughts from the latest BDM season:

Max is a sweetheart
So is Lily
Lara is a superstar
Haleigh and Jack should have got together
Natalya is a piece of work
Luka's necklace gives me the boke
Kyle looks like he doesn't floss his teeth
Jessika - I have no words. GIRL.
Hadleigh is a lesbian.

I'm rewatching Season 1 of SY and almost at the Episode that Adam runs into the tree branch at full speed.

Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me but watching Luka follow Jessika and herd her into the cabins when they got back and she was obviously way too drunk is very predatory??