Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for barbie. You can see she is walking on eggshells. I know she isn't perfect and she can be knarking but he seems impossible also.

I've worked for people like Fraser.. controlling and manipulative the situation. It is horrible and you do withdraw for self preservation.

Reactions: 9
I agree.
Fraser just doesn’t seem to have any self awareness. Quick to point out what others are doing wrong, that the chef’s out of his depth, etc but seems to think he’s doing everything perfectly

Reactions: 6
Fraser said 'you can either do it, or you can't'. Well she obviously can do it, she's a good stew. She's backed off and stopped reacting to him to try get on with the job. She can't win with him either way and that's. He's just decided he doesn't want her around and that's that. It says something when Ben actually says something sensible about being in a managerial role

Reactions: 9
I hope he doesn't bully Barbie to quit, it's awful, I'm not a Barbie fan but shes literally done nothing to him, shes working her arse off and he just doesn't like her no matter what, I hope Captn tells him to F off.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't there a kiss in a taxi a few weeks back fraser and one of the deck crew. I remember fraser saying something about the straight guys wanting him. But I can't remember who it was

Reactions: 1
Fraser is doing my head in, think having authority has gone to his head.
Barbie is doing a good job, and so is chef, so he's messy, if that bothers you Fraser, help him clear up!

Reactions: 12
Ben is such a flog. He got told by captain to talk to Dylan and he doesn’t and then wonders why he goes and talks to other people

Reactions: 3
The Ben / Sunni situation is dodge.
He should have been honest with Captain about the fact that he's promoting someone he's sleeping with.

Reactions: 6
Fariser attempting to take someone's job because of his personal feelings is shocking.

I cannot imagine my boss telling me I'm a horrible person. That's such a personal dig and nothing to do with her work ethic

Reactions: 10
I've thought before that Fraser likes to portray himself as middle class, I think he creates a problem with colleagues he perceives to have had a more affluent upbringing than him, it may be an insecurity thing for him (but that's just my opinion).

Reactions: 1
Fariser attempting to take someone's job because of his personal feelings is shocking.

I cannot imagine my boss telling me I'm a horrible person. That's such a personal dig and nothing to do with her work ethic
I'm loving Captain Kerry though, Fraser went in asking for Barbie to be fired and Capt Kerry basically turned it round so tactfully, telling him nicely that personal feelings should be put aside when she's a good worker.

Dylan made me laugh saying he wasn't going to be that guy complaining, and then complained to everyone except Ben😁

Reactions: 8
Wasn't expecting the jump scare of Kyle's erect penis - albeit blurred - on the night vision cam! 🙈🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5