Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know what the issue was with Cat? I'm guessing something happened with her friend

Captain Kerry is really growing on me. Very much on the ball with the staff and willing to help out when he's needed.

Reactions: 11
Not sure what to make of the Sunny/Ben situation. She's seems very emotional over an early stage boatmance 🙈

Reactions: 4
These new captains are much better than "if I have to deal with this then what do I need you for" Captain Lee.

Reactions: 5
Can i agree woth both sentiments there?

Like its great they help and i love it - but also Lees right too?!
All views are valid 👌

I just found that there was stuff that the bosun or chief stew would go to him about and he'd pull that line but then it would end up escalating.

Reactions: 2
Jill (from RHONY fame) sounds like a nightmare guest. Talk about the me me me attitude.

Reactions: 11
If Jill wants to boss everyone around, she needs to charter her own yacht as the primary.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really get why Kerry was getting crappy saying the chef had fucked up. He was there when the sushi convo took place. Yeah they could have gone above and beyond and done some veg sushi but that wasn’t what was agreed.

Reactions: 8
I have a complaint to make to my vets and I'm going to bring some Jill energy 'I might be picky, but at least you'll be satisfied'.

Fraser definitely wants to micro manage everyone.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Jill in RHONY but wow who TF does she think she is?? It's not even her charter!

Reactions: 9