Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be controversial and say I don't like Aesha. Firstly she's so vulgar it's embarrassing. Secondly, she's not good at managing staff. Thirdly, she isn't a very good chief stew. She is too friendly with the guests and not professional or classy enough. I've been watching early seasons of Below Deck and it used to be so classy and now it's a bit more like Lone Star.

Reactions: 5
I'm going to be controversial and say I don't like Aesha. Firstly she's so vulgar it's embarrassing. Secondly, she's not good at managing staff. Thirdly, she isn't a very good chief stew. She is too friendly with the guests and not professional or classy enough. I've been watching early seasons of Below Deck and it used to be so classy and now it's a bit more like Lone Star.
I do really like Aesha, but agree she's not the best Chief Stew.

Reactions: 3
Isn't Glenn the usual Captain of SY Parsifal, and Gary has worked with him for years?

I loved Glenn and would be very disappointed if he's supporting creepy Gary and this has resulted in no more BDSY.

Reactions: 6
Isn't Glenn the usual Captain of SY Parsifal, and Gary has worked with him for years?

I loved Glenn and would be very disappointed if he's supporting creepy Gary and this has resulted in no more BDSY.
Gary works on the boat with Glen year round doesn't he? You'd think the owners of Parsifal 3 wouldn't want Gary anywhere near that boat or their paying customers who pay a lot more than the Below Deck guests. It's a shame if it's cancelled as it's easily the best franchise when it's not been about Daisy/ Colin/ Gary, the boat and all its dramas is a character in itself and them trying to work while the ship is keeling (is that the right word?)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm putting my head above the parapet to say I like Captain Sandy. I admit she has her faults, but I do like her.

• Wow
Gary works on the boat with Glen year round doesn't he? You'd think the owners of Parsifal 3 wouldn't want Gary anywhere near that boat or their paying customers who pay a lot more than the Below Deck guests. It's a shame if it's cancelled as it's easily the best franchise when it's not been about Daisy/ Colin/ Gary, the boat and all its dramas is a character in itself and them trying to work while the ship is keeling (is that the right word?)
I always thought it was 'heeling' - but keeling makes more sense now i think of it!

I'm glad they've given Gary the boot if that is the case. His behaviour has been nothing but predatory from day one. The fact the show continued to laud him and allow the behaviour "oh that's just Gary, what's he like eh!" says a lot about the production company.

I reckon that the only reason the BD Down Under saga of last year was treated correctly was because it was clearly in the hands of Aiesha and Jason so the edit couldn't be tailored to suit the usual production narative, they had to show what had happened because it had such an effect on the rest of the team.

Reactions: 11
I always thought it was 'heeling' - but keeling makes more sense now i think of it!
No I think heeling is probably right. And a boat keeling is usually bad news.

I'm glad they've given Gary the boot if that is the case. His behaviour has been nothing but predatory from day one. The fact the show continued to laud him and allow the behaviour "oh that's just Gary, what's he like eh!" says a lot about the production company.
He's always acted as if he was entitled to one or more of the female crew. Like it was inevitable.

Reactions: 6
Apparently the owner of Parsifall fired Gary ages ago. I read it on reddit so can't be 100% on that but there was apparently a big falling out.

Ben is the worst! Such a gaslighting dick. Zero accountability. Hope he doesn't come back next year.

Reactions: 13
I feel so bad for Kyle. Fair enough she has regretted it but she's making him feel like she is stuck to his shoe.
---
I feel so bad for Kyle. Fair enough she has regretted it but she's making him feel like she is stuck to his shoe.
Like he is stuck to her shoe 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8