Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was with a friend and they were really loud. Never used their call button once. Just shouted "'scuse me" at the crew who were being ridiculously nice to him. He was out of his seat constantly. He made sure people in the lounge before the flight knew he was there too.

Only like 2 hour flight or something but felt like 12 🤣
Ew, sounds like an entitled prick. Shouting rather than using the call bell.

Reactions: 1
Theres something really creepy about Ross:sick:
Camille and Ben having sex, that was also gross, poor Tony.
Loving Fraser and Rachel!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Theres something really creepy about Ross:sick:
Camille and Ben having sex, that was also gross, poor Tony.
Loving Fraser and Rachel!
I cried with laughter when they did a close up of Tony being woken up by them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think lewis is a lazy bosun. Doesn’t want to get involved and be a team player.

Reactions: 6
Camille is nuts! I hope she goes & does make it as some influencer. You can tell that’s what she is really hoping to get from this season! They are giving her way too much airtime. More Fraser please!!

Reactions: 12
Adventure is really quite rubbish!!!!!
Yeah, I’m not feeling it. Whilst Lewis is annoying Faye is purposely trying to sabotage him for her fancy man’s benefit. On the topic of him, that chat with the captain was the most tragic conversation we’ve ever seen 😂. I quite liked the idea of the crew dinner - that was cute!

Reactions: 8
Ross is trash. He shouldn't be in a position of power in an industry that has been rife with serial harassment. We'd all die of alcohol poisoning if we took a shot every time he mentioned sex.

Camille's up coming meltdown is something else. Surely she will be off the boat. She isn't safe with her mental health in that state.

And I hate myself for liking Sandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Camille is reminding me of Caroline at this point, her mental health seems very unstable.

Reactions: 2
S10 ep 7

Urgh these guests are awful. So rude.

The fight between Camille and Alyssa is gold though. Surely Camille gets fired next episode?

Did anyone else spot one of the massive sail yacht in the background?

Reactions: 8
I’m thinking the guests tip will be small, they are arrogant and obnoxious assholes!

Camille is surely gone after this charter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.