Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the new adventure either …. Going to have to settle for real housewives of Salt Lake City 😂

Reactions: 3
Now deleted, but did anyone else clock Malia filmed herself driving in London yesterday? Filmed the road and the inside of the car, alone, phone clearly in hand 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now deleted, but did anyone else clock Malia filmed herself driving in London yesterday? Filmed the road and the inside of the car, alone, phone clearly in hand 🤬
I don't follow her put popped on her page for a snoop. I didn't recognise her at first. She seems to have aged alot since being on BD.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thoughts on the latest episode …
- Faye has zero control or power on Adventure
- Lewis should have sent deckhands on that excursion
- The chef didn’t handle the situation very well but it was crazy that the stews didn’t know who was allergic to what
- Who wants to play rounders on such an expensive holiday?

Reactions: 10
I spotted MY Ragner when they were leaving the port in the most recent episode.

It was docked near my flat for a while during lockdown.

That's as close as I will ever get to being on Below Deck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221231_114202.jpg

Dave should take him up Everest with him and leave him there. I was on a flight with this jumped up little prick once. Awful human being. I think he was around 17 or 18 at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was with a friend and they were really loud. Never used their call button once. Just shouted "'scuse me" at the crew who were being ridiculously nice to him. He was out of his seat constantly. He made sure people in the lounge before the flight knew he was there too.

Only like 2 hour flight or something but felt like 12 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.