Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Sandy was seen in St Lucia when this was being filmed earlier this year . Rumour is Lee leaves & Sandy takes over

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm so bored of Adventure. That charter guest name dropping all her trainers 💤 even the drama is dull.

Reactions: 4
New suggestion - Below Deck "Adventure" what the heck, it's boring as feck! Hoping for a quick recovery for Captain Lee!

Reactions: 7
I might be completely done with BD. Hopefully Sailing Yacht will be decent when it is back on.

I’m only ten minutes in to todays episode but it’s already had me in tears, through to laughing out loud at the witch fights. I’d recommend to those who have lost BD spirit!
Merry Christmas crew-mates 😘

(Also. In a non weird way, Camille and Ben would make the most beautiful babies!)

Reactions: 2
I’m only ten minutes in to todays episode but it’s already had me in tears, through to laughing out loud at the witch fights. I’d recommend to those who have lost BD spirit!
Merry Christmas crew-mates 😘

(Also. In a non weird way, Camille and Ben would make the most beautiful babies!)
Merry Xmas to you too!!
I've just watched after reading your post, poor captain Lee, hope he comes back!
We all knew Sandy was gona stand in for him, I'm really not a fan of hers, but I hope she fires Camille, she's a ' floater' between the deck and interior, nope she's a lazy arse!!! Loving Fraser and Rachel, really don't like the bosun.

Reactions: 6
Oooh I quite liked that episode of normal .. as much as I hate Sandy she’s injected a bit of life back into the series!

Reactions: 7
It was much better wasnt it??

my adventure episode isn’t up today. I swear hayu must use termtime work experience kids 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.