belllamaee

I disagree, it’s a mum instagram, loads of mums do this and I used to post pics of my twins in nappies. You’re a weirdo for sexualising kids 🤷🏻‍
I find it disturbing I would never post my children naked online as you don't know who's on the internet watching.

Omg the lipstick haha vile
Also why has she put that baby in a massive bed already
So desperate for her to want her to grow up
That bbt has been made to grow up so quick
Also did anyone notice the calpol left in her room

Whoisshe1256

Can you believe she isn't going to get the poor dog spayed. Disgusting if you ask me she's obviously going to be one of those breeders.

Whoisshe1256

I honestly can't cope with how messy she is. She's put Bella in a brand new outfit and letting her eat her dinner in it it's already stained. And left the fairy liquid in reach of her luckily she didn't drink it

Badgirl19

Omg the lipstick haha vile
Also why has she put that baby in a massive bed already
So desperate for her to want her to grow up
That bbt has been made to grow up so quick
Also did anyone notice the calpol left in her room
My 20 month old is in a double bed on her own, she moves around so much that she falls out of a toddler bed and she is waking up every 20 mins tossing and turning but in her double bed she sleeps for a round 7/8 hours before waking up for boob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks