belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the stories and thought pregnancy complications. I agree don’t post hospital pics if you don’t want people to ask if your ok/why you’re there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I saw the stories and thought pregnancy complications. I agree don’t post hospital pics if you don’t want people to ask if your ok/why you’re there 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think whenever I’ve been admitted to hospital for anything, the last thing on my mind is posting on social media.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I find her such an attention seeker, did it when she ‘went away to her mums for some space’, always posting things for a reaction.

Reactions: 2
“Can’t get out of bed” is she going to tell us anytime soon or is she just being attention seeking as per usual🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She keeps mentioning “tattle” so I had to come across to see what it was, it’s now my new favourite place 🥱 She is so attention seeking its an absolute joke. If it was that terrible then you wouldn’t post it all over social media crying for attention!!! She infuriates me and I’m glad I’ve found this thread and now know that she annoys other people too.
How long is she going to keep this “can’t get out of bed, in pain, been in hospital” crap going on for? Boring 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
I'm going to say it's a threatened miscarriage and that's why she on bed rest and not meant to be doing much, also goes with the whole "I don't want to speak on a matter that in a few days might not be the case"

I'm going to say it's a threatened miscarriage and that's why she on bed rest and not meant to be doing much, also goes with the whole "I don't want to speak on a matter that in a few days might not be the case"
Hm, could be.. makes sense. But if she didn’t want to tell us now don’t post about it in the first place?! That’s what irritates me, if she isn’t going to say anything for a few days “in case it changes” then just wait until then before saying anything if you really want to.

Reactions: 5
Hm, could be.. makes sense. But if she didn’t want to tell us now don’t post about it in the first place?! That’s what irritates me, if she isn’t going to say anything for a few days “in case it changes” then just wait until then before saying anything if you really want to.
Oh I know its silly isn't it. Here's half a story I may tell you some more but I may not 🙈🙄

I thought the same why post it if you don't want the questions 🤔
I think she is pregnant and possibly having difficulties which is sad but keep it to yourself and keep it personal don't broadcast it for everyone to see that is something that should be kept between them

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree. I genuinely do hope she is okay with whatever the matter is, I just wish she wouldn’t post about it all if she’s then not going to tell people the whole story. It’s pure attention seeking.

Yes I hopefully she is okay with whatever it may be. I wonder if maybe she hasn't actually got a lot of people she can talk to and maybe thought putting it on her page might help her and have someone to speak to about it, then decided that it might not be best to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Whatever it is I sincearley hope she feels better soon and is back to milking her followers for crappy ads again soon

I'm not sure it's pregnancy she was drinking wkd at 11 in the morning the other day was she not? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'm not sure it's pregnancy she was drinking wkd at 11 in the morning the other day was she not? Correct me if I'm wrong
That’s true actually... Maybe she didn’t know then?
I feel very sad for her if it is pregnancy related, it’s an awful thing to go through at any stage of a pregnancy

shes posted incontinence pants on her story today
I dont know why these things are not private
I really do hope she is OK
It is like she is posting little snippets so people will message her

I’m definitely thinking pregnancy related, especially after the pad post. Which if it is, is truly awful & I can’t imagine what it’s like to go through that. But if you’re going to post snippets, just tell people?