Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boymomma

Frontline worker ? Hahahahaha
She works part time
Going to old fogies houses and making them cups of tea
She’s a fucking joke!
Sorry but I used to do home care and it isn't just about going to old people's houses and making them cups of tea, it was actually alot more challenging than you'd think. Please don't be so narrow minded when it comes to home care workers as the work they actually have to do is very challenging and tiring at times. Doing personal cares, medication, meals, social calls, going to visit people with dementia who have no clue who you are every time you walk in so you're having to reassure them, dealing with violent people, the list goes on. X

Reactions: 11

Badgirl19

Had her dog for like what? 2 weeks? And already moved in with her parents because they cannot cope whaving to look after a child a dog whilst working.

Guaranteed the dog will go soon, I’m sure the kid would be gone too if it was acceptable to stick them on market place😅

Reactions: 7

coldasice

God all she seems to do is spend spend spend!! It’s soooo unlikeable and unrelatable

Reactions: 6
She keeps mentioning “tattle” so I had to come across to see what it was, it’s now my new favourite place 🥱 She is so attention seeking its an absolute joke. If it was that terrible then you wouldn’t post it all over social media crying for attention!!! She infuriates me and I’m glad I’ve found this thread and now know that she annoys other people too.
How long is she going to keep this “can’t get out of bed, in pain, been in hospital” crap going on for? Boring 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6

Heretobenosey97

I'm going to say it's a threatened miscarriage and that's why she on bed rest and not meant to be doing much, also goes with the whole "I don't want to speak on a matter that in a few days might not be the case"
Hm, could be.. makes sense. But if she didn’t want to tell us now don’t post about it in the first place?! That’s what irritates me, if she isn’t going to say anything for a few days “in case it changes” then just wait until then before saying anything if you really want to.

Reactions: 5

Badgirl19

she’s morning On her story how she’s missing her bed and her home and that Bella is “testing us all” since being at her parents...

Won’t be long before she’s back.

How irresponsible and stupid of her, moving from house to house whilst still being a career visiting the vulnerable...clearly doesn’t care about their safety at all! I wonder how she even got another job so fast with what happened last time and now being so irresponsible to do things like drive hours to pick up a dog, go from house to house, having contact with multiple people every day an goinf to the shops for things like a trampoline🤦‍♀️is not only
Putting her daughter and family at risk but is being an extremely shit career and putting the people she looks after at risks

• Angry

coldasice

Yes and I'm not on about her being sacked before though am I? You're undermining the work of carers, God forbid if your grandparent ever needed home care, you'd soon realise how bloody hard it actually is!
If it's so easy, go do it yourself. You'd soon go back on your words.

Even in a global pandemic, you can't be grateful for carers, it's actually disgusting. I hope you or your family never have to rely on home carers with your shitty attitude towards them.
But I am? Anyone sacked for being emotionally abusive towards elderly clients or taking the piss out of them does not deserve the same respect as other carers, dipshit.

Goldfish

VIP Member
She’s such an irresponsible parent, she doesn’t even try and be a good mum to her at this point

Reactions: 4

coldasice

I cannot believe she had a video on her stories of her 1 year old girl in pants!!!!
I disagree, it’s a mum instagram, loads of mums do this and I used to post pics of my twins in nappies. You’re a weirdo for sexualising kids 🤷🏻‍

coldasice

The state of her dining table with the sticky fingerprints 🤮🤮🤮 takes nothing to give it a wipe love

• Haha

Gimmethegossipgirl

When they broke up why didn’t she change the dog insurance so she was paying for it anyway, it’s not his dog
She should never have got that dog! She’s never been able to cope with it and now she’s given it to her mum as she can’t cope with both a dog and child! It annoys me when people get animals but don’t have the proper lifestyle for one!

Emzykins

VIP Member
Did anyone see her little depression rant last night? Where she talks about how badly Brad treated her etc? I don’t know what to think of her anymore but her attitude towards COVID is unreal especially working in care!

coldasice

So more exante diet products are being shown on her stories but she insists it’s not an AD because she brought them with her own money... I think you’ll find if you’re in partnership with a company, they pay you to promote products and provide a discount code for your followers - anytime you show the product it should be marked as #AD

makes me so angry when people can’t even use instagram properly

Goldfish

VIP Member
Honestly she’s the prime example of kids having kids, instead of complaining about the mess to people on Instagram be an adult and actually sit down with him and talk about it, she’s just making them both look like absolute slobs

Reactions: 3