belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely thinking pregnancy related, especially after the pad post. Which if it is, is truly awful & I can’t imagine what it’s like to go through that. But if you’re going to post snippets, just tell people?
Personally I think it should be kept private. A loss of a baby is awful
She is clearly going through something and what is even more awful is the bits she is posting is obviously making people talk about her or message her and she obviously likes the attention. It could be something
completely like a horrendous kidney infection or something and she is making people assume allsorts of things. Dont know why she is posting her very very personal things!!! And she has mentioned this page so she knows it is being discussed i would be mortified

Reactions: 2
Personally I think it should be kept private. A loss of a baby is awful
She is clearly going through something and what is even more awful is the bits she is posting is obviously making people talk about her or message her and she obviously likes the attention. It could be something
completely like a horrendous kidney infection or something and she is making people assume allsorts of things. Dont know why she is posting her very very personal things!!! And she has mentioned this page so she knows it is being discussed i would be mortified
completely agree! If I was going through something like that I most certainly wouldn’t want to be posting on my stories! Not that I ever do anyways to be fair 😂

I do hope it’s not anything horrible, I actually do like her and her account much more than some of the other mum accounts. Yes there’s a few ads etc but no constant plugging of the lumi

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Amazing social distancing there and mixing numerous households..... you’re a bleeping carer, you should be ashamed. head.

The dress is awful , she’s such a pretty girl but that dress does nothing for her , makes her look all washed out and pasty .. and if you were going to wear a white dress why would you pair it with black shoes ?

Her story last night... Bella what do you want, do you want a nut? Do you want this nut? No you can’t have it.. she’s literally like a child herself just winding up her little sister or something not a bleeping adult attempting to raise her daughter.
Her story this morning... siting on the bed, filling a story of Bella in her nappy. “Oh Bella we have to leave in 5 minutes, get up we need to leave” ...... URM bleeping GET HER UP AND DRESSED THEN YOU twit

Why does her kid have a dummy in all the time? And why post her drinking water out of a shot glass saying “teaching her young”

Has anyone seen her story today? She’s not been active on insta apparently due to people sending her screenshots from here, it’s giving her anxiety.

Has anyone seen her story today? She’s not been active on insta apparently due to people sending her screenshots from here, it’s giving her anxiety.
This is a very timid thread compared to the others. We are merely stating facts on here. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Twice in one day to the hospital it looks like? 😧

Ah, she burnt it the other day apparently. But are they all living back at her mums again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1