belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of my kids did that for me I would be grateful
Her parents do seem a bit snobbish don't they

Reactions: 1
Wonder how much exante are paying her to post about their diarrhea shakes 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she had a video on her stories of her 1 year old girl in pants!!!!
I disagree, it’s a mum instagram, loads of mums do this and I used to post pics of my twins in nappies. You’re a weirdo for sexualising kids 🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 4
I disagree, it’s a mum instagram, loads of mums do this and I used to post pics of my twins in nappies. You’re a weirdo for sexualising kids 🤷🏻‍
I find it disturbing I would never post my children naked online as you don't know who's on the internet watching.

So she’s spent £100 on makeup 💄
Wow
But cried saying her job is for bills etc hmmm
also another one who sticks filters constantly on her kids

Omg the lipstick haha vile
Also why has she put that baby in a massive bed already
So desperate for her to want her to grow up
That bbt has been made to grow up so quick
Also did anyone notice the calpol left in her room

Honestly this girl needs to open up on the high street she’s flogging that’s much tit! Does she ever turn down an ad!!

• Haha
Can you believe she isn't going to get the poor dog spayed. Disgusting if you ask me she's obviously going to be one of those breeders.

I honestly can't cope with how messy she is. She's put Bella in a brand new outfit and letting her eat her dinner in it it's already stained. And left the fairy liquid in reach of her luckily she didn't drink it

Omg the lipstick haha vile
Also why has she put that baby in a massive bed already
So desperate for her to want her to grow up
That bbt has been made to grow up so quick
Also did anyone notice the calpol left in her room
My 20 month old is in a double bed on her own, she moves around so much that she falls out of a toddler bed and she is waking up every 20 mins tossing and turning but in her double bed she sleeps for a round 7/8 hours before waking up for boob.

Why are Bellas clothes always just chucked on the floor by her wardrobe in her room? I dont think I’ve ever seen them put away?

Worried that she was going to be a late talker, well hun it would help if you knew how to talk properly wouldn’t it.

Worried that she was going to be a late talker, well hun it would help if you knew how to talk properly wouldn’t it.
or if she actively encouraged her to take the dummy out of her mouth?! I’m all for dummies, my LO has one, but when playing/interacting I put it away and remind her it’s for sleepy time not play time.

or if she actively encouraged her to take the dummy out of her mouth?! I’m all for dummies, my LO has one, but when playing/interacting I put it away and remind her it’s for sleepy time not play time.

Ugh, yes!! I absolutely agree.

So what do we reckon the whole hospital visit thing was for? I’m guessing an ectopic pregnancy which is obviously awful, but if you don’t want questions about it, you definitely don’t need to post about your hospital trip on your stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

So what do we reckon the whole hospital visit thing was for? I’m guessing an ectopic pregnancy which is obviously awful, but if you don’t want questions about it, you definitely don’t need to post about your hospital trip on your stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
What makes you think that? I have no idea but it’s just attention seeking to post about it multiple times and not tell anyone why you’re there 🙄

Honestly infuriates me when people put posts up about being in hospital but won’t say why..
What’s the point in posting then?!

Reactions: 3