Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had actual HG....it angers me so much when all these insta dopes talk about having it! Let me tell you the reality of it...I couldnt pick up my phone and look at the screen as it would make me sick (so I dunno how they can still portray their insta life), I was pretty much horizontal from week 6, going on a drip, had to sit in darkness as light would effect me, awful vertigo, literally couldn't eat anything! Found it hard to even have a shower and brush my teeth! THIS IS HYPEREMESIS!

Also, I just noticed she recommended ginger tea to someone!!! 🤣😡 if that worked for you you don't have HG

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've had actual HG....it angers me so much when all these insta dopes talk about having it! Let me tell you the reality of it...I couldnt pick up my phone and look at the screen as it would make me sick (so I dunno how they can still portray their insta life), I was pretty much horizontal from week 6, going on a drip, had to sit in darkness as light would effect me, awful vertigo, literally couldn't eat anything! Found it hard to even have a shower and brush my teeth! THIS IS HYPEREMESIS!

Also, I just noticed she recommended ginger tea to someone!!! 🤣😡 if that worked for you you don't have HG
Me too. I certainly couldn't have hosted christening at the other side of the countryside.

Reactions: 3
I wonder will she do the mini marathon that shes being paid to promote?
I certainly hope not
So she said she hasn't been able to move yet she had stories up a few weeks ago about her training for the mini marathon. So was she full of tit? Vhi would wanna think again about having her on board...

I would not have recognised her in Louise Cooneys video where she tells Derv is pregnant.

Reactions: 9
can't get over the notions of the name, I actually thought till recently her name was Belle, to find out its actually Dearbhla is hilarious, such a common Irish name ,Belle Azzure reeks of notions and superirority, its the equivelent of a man being called John Murphy but going by Harrison Richards LMAO,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can't get over the notions of the name, I actually thought till recently her name was Belle, to find out its actually Dearbhla is hilarious, such a common Irish name ,Belle Azzure reeks of notions and superirority, its the equivelent of a man being called John Murphy but going by Harrison Richards LMAO,
Funny enough...her husbands name is Harrison 😅

• Haha
I have an irrational urge to chop that long mane off this one! Also agree about the name comment above!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Im thick but was anyone else still waiting for her to reveal the gender? The only thing I got was that maybe she was showing the water which indicates blue....🤷‍♀️

Anyone else feel like this is the longest fuckin holiday ever 🤣🤣 also what’s the point in hiding your son’s face if you’re just gonna show it in some pics anyway 😒

Anyone else feel like this is the longest fuckin holiday ever 🤣🤣
It's because this holiday and all her other holidays/events etc just roll into one..
Everything is amazing...the pool is incredible, the hotel is stunning, the staff are great, the food is marvellous, the weather couldn't be better, all of the clothes she brings are incredible, the locals are friendly, the nails she got done were the best nails ever, the acai bowls were the best ever..........

Just once it would be amazing for her to show some REALITY.

WTF is this one like!!! Can’t be dealing with her! She’s painful
---
Totally agree everything from her is the best ever never any reality! Wouldn’t believe a thing from her!