Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad- heaven forbid she might buy something herself! I heard off another girl that would be a ‘friend of a friend’ that she’s always emailing car garages looking for a sponsored car 🙄 every blogger is advertising regatta now

Reactions: 5
It’s great she doesn’t need extensions and all that and nice to see her hair all natural but I honestly think she should chop about half of it off. Doesn’t do much for her it’s like a big curtain.

Reactions: 5
It’s great she doesn’t need extensions and all that and nice to see her hair all natural but I honestly think she should chop about half of it off. Doesn’t do much for her it’s like a big curtain.
It's awful!! Like a cloak on her head!

Reactions: 2
Bringing a bottle of Prosecco to the doctors surgery would you ever cop on and stop licking the hole off everyone around you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She prob got it for free anyway! Packing up all her free food hampers for Xmas! Pity she didn’t donate some of them

Reactions: 2
Shoutout to the amazing staff in the card shop for selling her a balloon. Ffs did you ever hear such tit in your life, they are paid probably minimum wage to be there Christmas Eve and sell balloons. You have this dose then tagging them with her too sweet to be wholesome routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shoutout to the amazing staff in the card shop for selling her a balloon. Ffs did you ever hear such tit in your life, they are paid probably minimum wage to be there Christmas Eve and sell balloons. You have this dose then tagging them with her too sweet to be wholesome routine.
She is nauseating.

'Best staff ever, so sound and helpful'

You'd swear she was personally invited in for some kind of special shopping experience in the card shop in Blanch! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Very sneaky hiding the AF in the corner in white writing!! Yes belle u want UGGs because their free for u
I can’t see it at all, beyond sneaky ! Also anyone else constantly annoyed with her ‘you don’t need to be perfect’ posts while she simultaneously tries to be little miss perfect in every way 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t see it at all, beyond sneaky ! Also anyone else constantly annoyed with her ‘you don’t need to be perfect’ posts while she simultaneously tries to be little miss perfect in every way 😂😂
They all do that, makes me so angry! Sharing inspirational quotes and they are the very reason those quotes exist!!