Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some body on her to be fair
How’s she affording all the breaks etc
Seem to live in a normal enough starter gaff… 🏠

Reactions: 1
Her tits are as droopy as the cocker spaniels down the road. No need to be flaunting them things in our faces imo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a 3 bed semi house in portmarnock that they paid nearly €500k for 😮

Everything she puts up is an ad- prob pays for all her holidays 🙄

This is the girl that had about 4 hens one of which was in Miami!
she clung on to Louise cooney for a long time & it paid off for her 🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sis she missed Louise’s 30th and the spritz launch, I know she had her honeymoon etc - but convenient timing that she happened and to be away, I don’t doubt her and Louise’s friendship is real, but something tells me she doesn’t like or get on with all Louise’s insta hun friends

Reactions: 6
There was nothing even to cry about when she posted that, it was only after starting - she really thinks she is insta perfect

She really showed her deception when she ‘gained weight during Covid’ only to announce she was pregnant a short time after. Full of bs

I had the misfortune of hearing this vapid narcissist talk about herself at an event recently. It was painful and beyond cringe hearing her self worship for 30 minutes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It was a Google event for transition year students, none of the kids even knew who she was. It was all about how great she is, she speaks Irish, she was in the rose of Tralee and other boring waffle. She also callers her Instagram page her blog 😂

Reactions: 4
It was a Google event for transition year students, none of the kids even knew who she was. It was all about how great she is, she speaks Irish, she was in the rose of Tralee and other boring waffle. She also callers her Instagram page her blog 😂
Was she in the rose of Tralee? Did not know this! But of course she was, she is perfect!

Is the rose of tralee a badge of honour?!?🤣

• Haha