Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Retro Flame actually got goosebumps at hearing the gender of someone else's baby? The baby of a woman she doesn't see from one end of the year to the next. I can understand Louise and Jess being excited as they seem actually close. But Lisa Jordan bawling? Come on! 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Retro Flame actually got goosebumps at hearing the gender of someone else's baby? The baby of a woman she doesn't see from one end of the year to the next. I can understand Louise and Jess being excited as they seem actually close. But Lisa Jordan bawling? Come on! 🙄🤔
Keeping her nursery list under wraps...wonder is he dangling for a collab or building an audience for max coverage for the nursery Collab/partner

Reactions: 3
She is going to be the most insufferable Instagram mother. Baby expert from minute 1 seeing as she is a pregnancy expert from the minute she conceived

Reactions: 7
The Emma mattress - mother of god! Not in a million years would I get a mattress a blogger recommends I would rather sleep on the floor

Reactions: 3
It’s mad how many followers people can gain through competitions. Like this one celebrated 50k the other day and has gained nearly 14k extra followers from a competition to win a garden house. It’s a class prize to be fair. But that’s not genuine growth of your platform either

Reactions: 2
Her and Aoife Walsh will be pure competition- are they friends ? Due around same time I’d say?

• Haha
Does anyone notice how she loves everything? Every product is gorgeous. Every tradesman or company rep is amazing or adorable or super helpful. Nothing is ever remotely bad or anything of the sort. It’s a sure sign of a fake and a bullshitter. Something somewhere has to be bad.

I don't know why I feel like she is overdue now. I thought she said in a Q&A she was due early June.

Reactions: 1