Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on about now?? Who’s jealous!? Of what 😭
Yes I bet it’s really hard work sitting in your house filming fingering yourself for some minging men online who pay you. Yes that’s right we’re all jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Land of Legends in Turkey, I think she’s just gone for a few days from the main holiday hotel she’s staying at
I thought it was by the rollercoaster in the background.

Selling your fanny and licking smelly axl obviously pays well 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s seems dead caught up on the fact that she’s taken her kids on holiday and acting as if it’s the most amazing thing and she’s the best mother ever for it 🙃 I’m sure the kids are having a great time when they’re not being forced to record their mum shaking her booty but you’re really not that great a mum when you’ve taken them out of school for 3 weeks to go.

Reactions: 9
Honestly , is she heavily medicated ? She sounds out of her tree alllllll theeeee tiimmmmeeeee

Reactions: 9
I just can’t deal with the posing off the little girl. I’ve got a step daughter and nieces who love to pose but shes literally doing the same tit her mum does which comes across as too sexual for her age. And they probably have to be well put together to deal with their drunken mother. Survival instinct 😭 I think both the boy and girl are lovely looking kids though even in light of what I said about the weight, just hope that’s not something that carries into their older years.
I have to disagree, I don’t have a problem with her daughter’s posing in that story. SMD’s girls on the other hand.... their posing is very over sexualised and quite worryingly so.

They’re lovely kids aren’t they and they seem very happy, bless them
Yes, they come across really lovely. Very well mannered and seem really grateful to be on holiday having the time of their lives. Credit where credits due, she’s done a grand job with them.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s been drunk non stop on hols with her kids but I think she’s proper funny as duck.. come on Bella give us a drunk rant abar Stabby 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sometimes kids that have been brought up by dysfunctional and perpetually inebriated parents are very grown up and sensible as a result - they don’t really have any choice but to take responsibility. It doesn’t mean it’s not affecting them though - or that it won’t affect them in later life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sometimes kids that have been brought up by dysfunctional and perpetually inebriated parents are very grown up and sensible as a result - they don’t really have any choice but to take responsibility. It doesn’t mean it’s not affecting them though - or that it won’t affect them in later life.
Deffo!! 👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Exactly my thinking and what I was getting at in my post that was quoted above but you’ve said it more intellectually than I could. She seems like a tit mum to be honest that’s why she’s so overly proud of herself for this holiday which as I said before isn’t exemplary parenting when you’ve taken them out of school for 3 weeks for it. Where were her kids when she was in Dubai earlier this year??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.