Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got children and therefore have different types of holidays.
I have the one with my friends/partner where I party, drink and do whatever I want.
Then I have the holidays with my children that are all about them, I don’t drink, we do what they want.
Call me old fashioned, but I believe when you choose to have children, you give your life to them. I’m not saying you can’t do your own thing occasionally, but let the children go away with their grandparents for a couple of days, or stay with their father… then go and do your own thing. Children don’t want to see their mum half naked and getting pissed. Put some bleeping clothes on and take the kids to a water park or the beach whilst on holiday with them.
Totally agree. I wouldn’t say don’t drink at all but draw the line at a couple of cocktails or glass of wine with dinner not steaming drunk, totally irresponsible. She showed pics with other people by the end of the night but at the start she was on her own doing shots, and she was on them from early on in the afternoon.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I wouldn’t say don’t drink at all but draw the line at a couple of cocktails or glass of wine with dinner not steaming drunk, totally irresponsible. She showed pics with other people by the end of the night but at the start she was on her own doing shots, and she was on them from early on in the afternoon.
Absolutely… I’m not saying don’t drink at all - but where i’d have maybe one drink, she’s doing shots!! She’s clearly not putting her children first at all. What if something happened to one of them and they needed to go to hospital or something, and she’s absolutely hammered after doing shots?! I bet the kids just want to go home and back to school for some normality

• Sad
I knew something was off about this woman. Everyone feeling sorry for her on vals thread when she got had off but it’s not normal to leave your kids to go to a red list country to film yourself licking vals fishy fanny.
I am a bit of a party animal but fuk me wouldn’t behave like that around my child. On a family holiday it is all about her not me. Selfish horrible cow.
Also kirsstayyyyy, your genetics aren’t that great 🤷🏼‍♀️ face like a melted welly soz

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The poses her little girl was doing!!!! These women need locked up.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say she has a banging body at all but for someone who is clearly very image conscious, yeh.

Reactions: 2
I feel like we are way going some sort of CH5 documentary here !! I luv a good few drinks on holiday, a few in the day and a few in the evening but it's always all about them. I defo agree parents/careers need and deserve a break but the way her daughter is posing and the shots she is doing with them filimg. That's sad.

Reactions: 6
You know what - we all have issues. in the fist two years of having my kid, I struggled like duck. I would neck a couple of large wines once the baby was asleep - i was overwhelmed, exhausted and struggling. So, with that in mind I have empathy, I'm not perfect...HOWEVER, there comes a point where you pick yourself up and prioritise. I still find it difficult, being a parent is hard, but I do my absolute best, and I don't go down the route whereby when I want to switch off, hand my phone to my kid to film me necking tequila shots for 3 solid weeks.

By all means go have a night out with your mates and get destroyed. I know it's important to switch off from time to time, but duck me, don't do it night after night in a kiddle friendly holiday venue to appease your guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what - we all have issues. in the fist two years of having my kid, I struggled like duck. I would neck a couple of large wines once the baby was asleep - i was overwhelmed, exhausted and struggling. So, with that in mind I have empathy, I'm not perfect...HOWEVER, there comes a point where you pick yourself up and prioritise. I still find it difficult, being a parent is hard, but I do my absolute best, and I don't go down the route whereby when I want to switch off, hand my phone to my kid to film me necking tequila shots for 3 solid weeks.

By all means go have a night out with your mates and get destroyed. I know it's important to switch off from time to time, but duck me, don't do it night after night in a kiddle friendly holiday venue to appease your guilt.
Yes girl 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At least she was a bit more covered up last night. Looked like a Disney Princess reject but it was an improvement nonetheless.

Bella is you’re reading this… it’s really really really not normal to get your young children to film your flabby arse. No one, I repeat NO ONE needs to see that
The cringiest bit is you can hear her kid say "walk" at the start of the video. This holiday is not about them. It's a chance for crusty kirsty to get her tits flaps n arse out at any opportunity. Reminds me of begga lamb

• Angry
These kids are gonna end up fucked in the head by 15 I swear to god

all boundaries confused
I know right, and I didn’t want to comment on the little girls weight but she does seem overweight for her age. Maybe she has a medical condition but if not she needs to get that sorted now otherwise she will be an overweight teenager and she will not thank her mother for it.

Reactions: 5
Somehow, Bella doesn’t seem the type of mother that can provide a healthy, balanced diet for her kids. I bet she just throws junk food at them while she necks another shot.

Reactions: 5
I don't often get shocked by a lot of these girls because the ones that I follow seem to keep a lot of the partying/OF away from their kids but I'm shocked at her behaviour Infront of two innocent children. I've taken mine on all inclusive holidays where he has seen us have a few beers in the day whilst we have been by the pool etc but we are always with it and make sure he's taken to the waterpark or kids club with a responsible parent. I have no issue drinking Infront of kids, in a responsible way, however he has never seen me do a shot and her kids are of an age where they will understand what is going on. Again, mine has seen me happy drunk but not legless and in total control of what is going on but this is next level!

I'm new to this one, where is the father ? Do her parents (if she still has them) see this behaviour? I feel worried about them!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.