Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's asking for advice on the quickest way to get a mortgage when you're self employed 😲

Reactions: 1
Kirsty was on one last night, rambling and crying on stories about how everyone should take this kids on holiday. She wants to show them new things apparently. Like mummy dancing round with her toys out doing tequila shots with strangers?! She is a weapon.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she heavily medicated or what because at the start of her stories she’s proper dragging out her words 😩😩😩

Reactions: 5
She must be! She’s never gonna shut up about this holiday is she.
It’s they way she keeps rolling back her eyes and slurring her words 😱😱 well done you’ve took your kids on a holiday, got drunk daily whilst your kids was there with you! Thrown some cash around well done 🙏🏻 People with money would say a broke person said “money doesn’t make you happy” she’s a bleep

Reactions: 6
Bellas story is hilarious! She’s got a ticket for Mexico but she’s picking on who she will let come no psycho sallies 🤣🤣🤣 made me piss

Reactions: 2
Running off without her kids to another country again. My little cousins who are in their early 20’s go to those We Are events she’s a bloody embarrassment. Stay at home and look after your kids you woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Running off without her kids to another country again. My little cousins who are in their early 20’s go to those We Are events she’s a bloody embarrassment. Stay at home and look after your kids you woman.
Agreed. Taking your kids on a 3 week piss up, then buggering off to Mexico on a 2 week bender does not make you Mum of the Year. She’s a skank.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.