Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thinking and what I was getting at in my post that was quoted above but you’ve said it more intellectually than I could. She seems like a tit mum to be honest that’s why she’s so overly proud of herself for this holiday which as I said before isn’t exemplary parenting when you’ve taken them out of school for 3 weeks for it. Where were her kids when she was in Dubai earlier this year??
And where were they when she was sniffing AXL’s hole in Tulum…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have wondered if perhaps she’s got shared custody with an ex, or she leaves them with a grandparent or something. As a single mum of two I can’t really fathom just being able to bugger off abroad for weeks on end without my children - even if it is for ‘work’.

Reactions: 2
I have wondered if perhaps she’s got shared custody with an ex, or she leaves them with a grandparent or something. As a single mum of two I can’t really fathom just being able to bugger off abroad for weeks on end without my children - even if it is for ‘work’.
She said on one of her drunken rants that the ex doesn’t see the kids or pay any maintenance.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely this 👏🏼 Honestly the amount of times I see people defending these train wreck mothers cos their kids are dressed, fed and smile 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Social media is normalising this tit and these total disgraces as acceptable parenting. bleeping terrifying 😵💫

Sometimes kids that have been brought up by dysfunctional and perpetually inebriated parents are very grown up and sensible as a result - they don’t really have any choice but to take responsibility. It doesn’t mean it’s not affecting them though - or that it won’t affect them in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she got a random stray cat in her room and in their bed? 🙈😂Fuk me I’m a proper cat lover but them things could be absolutely riddled with all sorts. I know she probably already is but Jesus the poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Has she got a random stray cat in her room and in their bed? 🙈😂Fuk me I’m a proper cat lover but them things could be absolutely riddled with all sorts. I know she probably already is but Jesus the poor kids.
Seriously mental unstable. Leaves her kids in a hotel room while she’s out necking shots then comes home with a stray cat saying she’s made their night. Yeh nice one love give yourself a pat on the back.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Absolutely this 👏🏼 Honestly the amount of times I see people defending these train wreck mothers cos their kids are dressed, fed and smile 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Social media is normalising this tit and these total disgraces as acceptable parenting. bleeping terrifying 😵💫
A kid being dressed and fed is the absolute minimum. Don’t understand why people think these ‘influencers’ are great parents because they’ve met their children(s) basic needs. They need so much more than that! A stable home environment, good roll models, unconditional love etc. These kids are going to grow up resenting their mum for acting the way she does in front of them whilst they’re so young

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If they get attached to that cat they are going to be heartbroken when they have to leave it behind. Did she really leave her kids on their own while she went on the lash? How old are they?

If they get attached to that cat they are going to be heartbroken when they have to leave it behind. Did she really leave her kids on their own while she went on the lash? How old are they?
Unless the hotel has a ‘babysitting’ service?

can’t see her openly posting she’s on her own and left the kids alone in the room, surely?

What an utter state. It continues to baffle me why women with naturally curly hair get straight extensions put in. They always look crap, especially if you’re on holiday and in and out of a pool or the sea.

Reactions: 3
I’d like to recommend a dictionary and some lessons in grammar and punctuation, but I don’t think that fetches you much money on OnlyFans.
Anyway, I thought she had good genes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice that her daughter is in the same swimsuit daily, but Kirsty has a different bit of Lycra stretched over herself daily.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.