Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually really talk like this? I Can’t cope with her she’s a skank x

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is her stomach really odd? It’s flat but wobbly looking. Has she had a bad lypo job or what?

Does she actually really talk like this? I Can’t cope with her she’s a skank x
She sounds like she’s on drugs. Maybe she is.

“So many businesses to sort out”
Like what? Only Fans and Adult Work?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being on holiday with your kids and sitting doing shots of tequila on your own! Also I can’t believe she’s only 30!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine being on holiday with your kids and sitting doing shots of tequila on your own! Also I can’t believe she’s only 30!!
Ship the front door!!! That must be a lie, I honestly thought she was nearing 40

Reactions: 3
Square tits and long arse, put some bleeping clothes on you wrongen and mind your kids

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand being a single parent on holiday with your kids and getting pissed up weve seen her drunk a few times rambling on! Why would you get drunk when your the only parent with your kids! No thanks ! I’m not saying she can’t have a good time but in my eyes it’s irresponsible!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand being a single parent on holiday with your kids and getting pissed up weve seen her drunk a few times rambling on! Why would you get drunk when your the only parent with your kids! No thanks ! I’m not saying she can’t have a good time but in my eyes it’s irresponsible!
I have a suspicion her mum? Is with her. There’s been an older lady in some of her stories that I wonder is there, she’s not mentioned it so she can seem like ‘super mum’ taking her kids on holiday on her own. I mean she’s at an all inclusive with kids club 🤣 Surely she can’t keep kids out til early hours whilst she drinks?

Reactions: 2
I can’t even imagine what it’s like to go on a family holiday and see your mum behaving like that….

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a suspicion her mum? Is with her. There’s been an older lady in some of her stories that I wonder is there, she’s not mentioned it so she can seem like ‘super mum’ taking her kids on holiday on her own. I mean she’s at an all inclusive with kids club 🤣 Surely she can’t keep kids out til early hours whilst she drinks?
Ahh never thought about that maybe then! After her last story with her daughter eating food on her bed at 2:34am 🤣 I’d say she deffo keeps them up late with her 😱😱 I’m all for relaxed holiday bedtimes but that’s shocking !

Reactions: 4
I’ve got children and therefore have different types of holidays.
I have the one with my friends/partner where I party, drink and do whatever I want.
Then I have the holidays with my children that are all about them, I don’t drink, we do what they want.
Call me old fashioned, but I believe when you choose to have children, you give your life to them. I’m not saying you can’t do your own thing occasionally, but let the children go away with their grandparents for a couple of days, or stay with their father… then go and do your own thing. Children don’t want to see their mum half naked and getting pissed. Put some bleeping clothes on and take the kids to a water park or the beach whilst on holiday with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.