Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her calves must rub together let alone her thighs. Her feet look stuck on the end of her stumps. It’s like Miss Piggy stomping down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think it’s weird how she’s put up a book recommendation saying it’s “spicey” but still uses a Polaroid picture of her and Betsy as a bookmark

Reactions: 1
Now I've seen a proper full length pic I can only imagine what the full length little mermaid bikini pic looked like 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she not own a mirror or is it a circus one that make you look like 7ft skinny pole? I wouldn’t be able to leave my house looking like this!
This has absolutely sent me. The tiny bag just dangling. The cankles that look like they've had elastic bands tied round them. I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Curvy Kate have created a CK x Barbie highlight on their page and some of the vids / pictures of Brittany on there… she is queen of the angles🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she walked through Birmingham like that! She can post as many SW meals as she likes she’s not convincing anyone she’s unhealthily massive her gunt is out of control it must’ve left an indent in that swimming pool

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she walked through Birmingham like that! She can post as many SW meals as she likes she’s not convincing anyone she’s unhealthily massive her gunt is out of control it must’ve left an indent in that swimming pool
You mean “waddled“ through Birmingham? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean “waddled“ through Birmingham? 😂😂
Definitely that! She’s only got herself to blame for being back at square 1 and then some as she’s a greedy fucker and lapped up the gifted brownies and begged for meals she didn’t go to bed a size 14 and wake up a 26. She got her account where she wanted tried to fool her followers into thinking she was still a 12-14 for about a year then obv ran out of screen space so couldn’t keep up the pretence it’s the deluded peachy arse shots that make me howl I’d love to see the unedited version! It’s ok titters I’ve got a wide screen 50in tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Titters trying to align herself with the “curvy” crew - you are FAT. Let’s stop insulting those women, like me, who are curvy and have to work hard at maintaining a well proportioned figure. I could easily blow up to a size 28 like you, but I practice DISCIPLINE, something which you clearly have never learnt. You can’t fool us!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Titters trying to align herself with the “curvy” crew - you are FAT. Let’s stop insulting those women, like me, who are curvy and have to work hard at maintaining a well proportioned figure. I could easily blow up to a size 28 like you, but I practice DISCIPLINE, something which you clearly have never learnt. You can’t fool us!
Exactly this. She’s morbidly obese her eating habits are unhealthy she may show a few sw meals but what don’t we see! You don’t get like that by eating what she posts! God help St Ives in a few weeks ! And I bet that’s a freebie stay to

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.