Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Div tagging a function room instead of the salon in her story. Like how hard is it just to check something? Unless she was attending a corporate meeting but I somehow doubt that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TO THE!!
I always want to shout that at her embarrassing stories. TO THE Spa, TO THE shops. Drives me madā€¦ ā€œgoing spaā€. How is she not mortified at her big age?
Also, if she really has to abbreviate words at least do it right. Obviously funnily enough shortens to obvs.. she always says ovbs?!
Spend less on brownies Brit and more on actual books x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she will find a link for all animal print swimsuits because someone asked where they are from šŸ„±šŸ„±

"while Sean gyms" what an illiterate fuckwit she is! What does that even mean? He gyms... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I know everyone loses weight at different speeds but she's been doing slimming world for over 6 months now, talks about it still so is still doing it and she looks EXACTLY the same? She lost it so quickly. I've gone down three dress sizes in that time, why does she look the same?

Reactions: 4
I know everyone loses weight at different speeds but she's been doing slimming world for over 6 months now, talks about it still so is still doing it and she looks EXACTLY the same? She lost it so quickly. I've gone down three dress sizes in that time, why does she look the same?
She looks the same because we never saw the true beginning, she edited her pics to look like now

Reactions: 7
Brit, just in case you read here šŸ«¢ I thought Iā€™d correct your English on this post. One day Betsy might need help with her school work and this might be a useful point of reference.

ā€œI recently ordered some wide leg jeans and they have just arrived. OMG (I think this abbreviation is widely used enough thatā€™s itā€™s acceptable)!!! I love them. I bought a size bigger than normal, as I usually buy super stretchy trousers because Iā€™m in denial about my true size. I canā€™t wait to pair them with a two-sizes-too-small vest top and oversized blazer thatā€™s just a bit too snug. Click the link so I donā€™t have to get a real job.ā€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting so pissed off lately with these PR gifts . Like why is Brit so bleeping special that she deserves it šŸ™„
Sheā€™s neither special and definitely doesnā€™t deserve it
Sheā€™s just a grabby witch, who has to live a fake existence
What a life

Reactions: 11
IMG_7758.png
Her inability to string a simple sentence together really bleeping offends me! Itā€™s does it IN Leicester Brit, not does it Leicester.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.