Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl in the middle looks larger and clearly knows how to dress to make herself look good !! Brit just looks a state 🙈 sorry but the gunt🤮

Reactions: 6
I love curvy Kate bras.... not so much now. Such a shame they've chosen to invite someone who has apparently lost 10 stone therefore wouldn't be deemed plus size and is a racist. Lost all custom and respect from me. Yeah I might just be one person but its moral high ground!

Reactions: 6
The girl in the middle looks larger and clearly knows how to dress to make herself look good !! Brit just looks a state 🙈 sorry but the gunt🤮
Holly is great and is sooo down to earth and knows how to dress for her shape. Nothing like our Brit AT ALL!

Reactions: 5
Remember that big walk Sean took her on and she was waddling and panting like a gold retriever, the walk is still going wrong just seen a reel from the event, she's hasn't lost a pound!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her obsession with barbie is ridiculous it shows she’s never grown up and stuck in the playing with dolls stage she really does live in a fantasy world

Reactions: 8
Surely this is the evidence we need that she’s posting these to herself from burner accounts?! No one else spells “thou” so appallingly but her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.