beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another date day?! These two take the piss. She’s trying to portray they have this perfect life but we all know it’s lies!

Reactions: 5
I know it doesn’t matter on size and it looks like she’s finally not afraid to show she’s gained weight again but you must be gutted a bit to lose it and gained it allll back again.

Reactions: 10
There’s no way that Sean actually has a proper job anymore his either in the gym or going for freebies with Titters they are 💯 living off benefits

Reactions: 8
Guys there is a dad at my kids school and he is the SPITTING IMAGE of Sean. I’m not even joking, from having no neck to the snaggle tooth, to skipping leg day, they have the same face! Absolute ringer! If I lived near them I would be convinced it was him 🤣

Reactions: 6
How on earth do these 2 loosers not have jobs but can afford the gym, eat out all the time, nights away and 2 holidays a year. I'm definitely doing something wrong

Reactions: 19
That dress is definitely not true to size, I'm a big girl but there is no way I'd wear anything as tight as that and shows my belly like that

I have girthy ankles myself, and ankle boots are therefore never my friend. I’ve got nothing against her curves at all, but dress them well, don’t cut off the blood supply just because you want to fit the Dr Marten trend.
why does she wear leggings under long dresses? it’s so unflattering. Wear tights if you must.

Reactions: 6
That outfit isn’t flattering in the slightest. Why doesn’t she wear something a bit looser rather than squeezing herself into some awful fashion trend that doesn’t suit her body size/shape?

Reactions: 8
She goes from one extreme to the other. If it’s not massively oversized it’s so tight it looks awful!!

I think she’s wearing thick tights and because her boots are tied sooooo tight to hold them together the tights have bunched over the top so look like leggings

Reactions: 4
How on earth do these 2 loosers not have jobs but can afford the gym, eat out all the time, nights away and 2 holidays a year. I'm definitely doing something wrong
Because it all goes on them two. Betsy gets something every now and again, but they don’t pay for her to do anything or go anywhere. The majority of things she gets and eats are free. So if you’re not a selfish parent, then you’re not doing anything wrong— but those two narcissistic knobs are doing plenty wrong.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.