beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Fat Pam waddled off to Zizzi for her “mate date” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone spoke to the ASA about clearly selling perfumes and not declaring them as an AD? Every week she seems to have ‘spare perfumes’ to sell and isn’t declaring them clearly as a business!
Spare perfumes still gets me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone spoke to the ASA about clearly selling perfumes and not declaring them as an AD? Every week she seems to have ‘spare perfumes’ to sell and isn’t declaring them clearly as a business!
She wishes she had the orginal! She smallest bottle is just over £200. Shes such a beg its unreal!

Reactions: 1
Surely she must feel a bit of a twit keep going to the same place for free food?? I know when it was eat out to help out going to the same pub more than once for us as a family made us cringe! But at least we were paying for the food!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand what Zizzi’s gain from giving her a duck ton of free meals seeing as they are a popular chain restaurant anyway? Makes me wanna boycott the place!

Reactions: 10
She wishes she had the orginal! She smallest bottle is just over £200. Shes such a beg its unreal!
She did a post a while ago with her perfume collection and BR540 was in it. But she couldn’t pronounce it, just called it ‘that one’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A friends of mines is a fan of her don’t know why … but she said she messaged asking if she is selling and has joined FM cause I think my friend wanted to buy regular from her … she said that she said she isn’t selling for FM and she just has spares when she orders for friends and family. I have to say that last post about it is kinda worded as if she is selling them and only doing it for profit … I would assume she hasn’t got a business account either so if anyone buys a bottle report her to her bank for using a personal account as a business. One of the many ways people avoid hmrc by not having a business account.

Reactions: 9
A friends of mines is a fan of her don’t know why … but she said she messaged asking if she is selling and has joined FM cause I think my friend wanted to buy regular from her … she said that she said she isn’t selling for FM and she just has spares when she orders for friends and family. I have to say that last post about it is kinda worded as if she is selling them and only doing it for profit … I would assume she hasn’t got a business account either so if anyone buys a bottle report her to her bank for using a personal account as a business. One of the many ways people avoid hmrc by not having a business account.
Absolute bollocks!! She must think people are as thick as she is, if she wasn’t selling them as part of the MLM she would sell them at the normal price!

Reactions: 6
Sean the unbothered off instagram is private again.

float like an unbothered butterfly, hang around bus stops 🦋 or however the saying goes.

Enjoy your undeclared gifted trip with your beggy gf you sponge gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sean the unbothered off instagram is private again.

float like an unbothered butterfly, hang around bus stops 🦋 or however the saying goes.

Enjoy your undeclared gifted trip with your beggy gf you sponge gremlin
His stalking tattle the little prick!!

Reactions: 5
Hold up! Little Man is 36? Almost 40? Why is he ascting and dressing like he’s 21 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt he would do a story like that for her birthday.
It’s a very odd relationship, her birthday message of I fancy you, there’s no I love you , it’s all rather odd! Also I’m pissing myself she’s put we’ve been back here twice as paying customers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.