Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to report it. Petty I know but something about her just isn’t right. It’s not considerate or sensitive to new mums who are feeling alien in their new mum bodies so soon after birth. She’s so trampy and I have serious concerns for her little girl, too.
Instagram won't give a shite 🤷‍♀️ cue response "this doesn't go against our guidelines"

Jesus Christ !! There’ll be a post up next about “haters” Hun, you deserve every bit of criticism that you get. You are one thirsty witch !! 5 weeks after childbirth, what normal Human is regularly getting pissed (&admitting to being hungover to duck!) and posting pics in their underwear. Another sad case of proving they are happy - all for the gram !! Top head !!

Reactions: 8
Only came on here to see if anyone had mentioned her lingerie selfie yet... glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks it’s ridiculous 😂

Honestly her uterus hasn’t even contracted fully yet and she’s already on the hunt for a new bloke.

The comments are the worst. Stop praising her for it. Start calling these dickheads out.

Reactions: 11
Honestly her uterus hasn’t even contracted fully yet and she’s already on the hunt for a new bloke.

The comments are the worst. Stop praising her for it. Start calling these dickheads out.
Yeah the comments really piss me off. She doesn’t look great though does she? She looks like a desperate woman. Robbo is a true yobbo 😭

Reactions: 7
She’s actually grim and she’s tagged Ann Summers 🤮😂 almost as bad as tittney

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to report it. Petty I know but something about her just isn’t right. It’s not considerate or sensitive to new mums who are feeling alien in their new mum bodies so soon after birth. She’s so trampy and I have serious concerns for her little girl, too.
I’ve reported it too 🙋‍♀️

Hi everyone, been reading these posts and felt compelled to join to say has anyone actually seen her teeth? She never shows her teeth. Does she actually have any?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I 100% do not agree with the slut shaming or comments about her actual body. But I do find the lingerie picture hard to look at, simply because she looks so so uncomfortable and I don't get why she would put it out there.

By 5 weeks I was still having the dreaded massive bleed after baby and I was producing more milk than a Jersey cow, I find it truly sad that she can't just let herself be. Let your body recover but also mentally she must be drained. Taking such strong pain killers is really irresponsible with two young kids and I feel like he's constantly drinking (and if I'm honest he seems pretty useless) when they first got together she was always hungover, I remember them taking Ivy on holiday abroad and they were both hungover every morning. I feel like she's falling into a really dangerous rut and she's clearly not happy, I hope she can turn herself around and just enjoy having those babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I 100% do not agree with the slut shaming or comments about her actual body. But I do find the lingerie picture hard to look at, simply because she looks so so uncomfortable and I don't get why she would put it out there.

By 5 weeks I was still having the dreaded massive bleed after baby and I was producing more milk than a Jersey cow, I find it truly sad that she can't just let herself be. Let your body recover but also mentally she must be drained. Taking such strong pain killers is really irresponsible with two young kids and I feel like he's constantly drinking (and if I'm honest he seems pretty useless) when they first got together she was always hungover, I remember them taking Ivy on holiday abroad and they were both hungover every morning. I feel like she's falling into a really dangerous rut and she's clearly not happy, I hope she can turn herself around and just enjoy having those babies.
It’s so weird, she was with her ex husband for years, and they’d been married a fair while before IVF. Having gone through ivf, I would have thought cracks would show then, but to get your baby and seperate not long after is a lot to go through. She never liked her job asa dish washer, and only lost weight for I.vF.

She used to seem so much more normal, and responsible. And she used to talk about the embryo she lost before Ivy all the time, or was it possibly twins.

Someone up thread was right, she doesn’t drive so if she has sole Responsibility for the kids, or he is drunk or hungover, the kids are tit out of luck. The lingerie photos are worrying as she has a public account and must get attention ion from men- nobody in a healthy happy relationship is that desperate. And there forher ex, or family to see, heck even the lady up threadwho goes to the same play centre has now seen her in her underwear.

Reactions: 9
I agree that this pic just makes me uncomfortable. Her body has obviously not quite recovered (and quite rightly so!) and it looks like she's oddly leaning forward to cover this up. It's a very strange thing to do, different from her underwear progress pictures in that this is supposed to be intentionally 'sexy' underwear from Ann Summers. Urgh. She's so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 5
do you know what, if I wasn’t so clued up on this wanker seeing posts like her slutty underwear picture would make me feel so down and depressed on my body seeing as my baby is a week older than hers. She is a complete head with no thought to others and what it could do to their mental health. Put your clothes on and look after your two kids you stupid head. I can only imagine how Ivy got that bruise! I’d love to see how happy she is when with Richie and actually getting attention for more than 2 seconds for a picture for the gram.

• Heart
I just don’t get why she needed or wanted to share this photo to the whole of the internet. It will always be there for her kids and family to see.

Those sorts of photos are for your partner to see and it’s best to keep somethings behind closed doors! She’s clearly out for the next baby daddy or anyone who will pay her some attention, clearly chicken man doesn’t.

She was married to Richie for a long time and made out like it was perfect, not getting this vibe from chicken man. I know relationships fail but why give up all that and a future with your baby’s father for what she has now. You'd at least try and make it work surely? She went from ‘picture perfect’ marriage with new baby to the new man and pregnant within weeks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.