Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it’s better than the camel toe mustard outfit.

I think we can all agree that she wears some bleeping awful tit.

Reactions: 6
Erm guys why has she taken a photo of herself in her underwear to Instagram for all to see??

Reactions: 5
5 weeks post baby I was still wearing what could essentially be classed as nappies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she wearing a charity shop lace tablecloth? Good god that’s awful. Chicken man is having the snip....so she’s already off the blocks trying to catch him before it happens perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to report it. Petty I know but something about her just isn’t right. It’s not considerate or sensitive to new mums who are feeling alien in their new mum bodies so soon after birth. She’s so trampy and I have serious concerns for her little girl, too.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.