Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken man is a fat lager lout and Yobbo is a sad cabbage patch doll faced breeding machine. Date night is probably a drive thru KFC and a couple of cans of Red Stripe followed by an unprotected quickie in the dark with all clothes still on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m new to this thread but had a look at nobos account and she says she doesn’t drink and could easily go a year without it 😲
She must of gotten a taste for it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread but had a look at nobos account and she says she doesn’t drink and could easily go a year without it 😲
She must of gotten a taste for it 😳
Can she go a year without getting up the duff by another man though? tick tock yobbo!

Reactions: 7
She used to be too pure to be pink, oooh I don’t drink I don’t swear etc.. now she’s this shameless style woman. Crazy how someone can change! Still bitter my taxes paid for her IVF 👍🏼

Reactions: 6
She’s posted about taking Ivy to soft play to prove to us that she doesn’t just sit at home all day heating up for her loins ready for Chicken Man’s return.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Condoms aren’t enough. Get that man the snip. Or better still, her sterilised. This planet doesn’t need any of their accidents.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.