Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy has a whacking bruise in the middle of her head. Something just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ivy has a whacking bruise in the middle of her head. Something just doesn’t sit right with me.
This made me sad too. I know accidents happen but seeing what she's like you can imagine poor ivy just being left to her own devices and hurting herself 😔

Reactions: 1
Taking tramadol and caring for a 5 week old? And regularly talks about her partner being drunk when she can't drive if there was ever god forbid an emergency in the night I dread to think.. And her toddler with a massive bruise in the middle of her forehead. Jesus christ

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Taking tramadol and caring for a 5 week old? And regularly talks about her partner being drunk when she can't drive if there was ever god forbid an emergency in the night I dread to think.. And her toddler with a massive bruise in the middle of her forehead. Jesus christ
Ending a day of tramadol and naproxen with a glass of wine!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And back to posting underwear pics after her drug and drink fuelled day while looking after a newborn, toddler and probably the chicken girls too.
Wow.
Chicken man I’d hold on tight, she’ll be off again before you know it.

Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha she has just posted an actual lingerie selfie! Yobbo isn’t satisfied with chicken man, she won’t stop until she seduces Mr Wetherspoon himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s like she’s touting for next “chicken man”....this is what she did after Richie.... watch this space

Reactions: 5
It's not even a bleeping ad. It's a thirst trap. She is definitely on the hunt. Wow. Your not Kim kardashian babe you don't have anything to prove 5 weeks after giving birth.

Reactions: 6
Tramadol does zero for a migraine anyways.. it used to knock me out completely I can’t take it anymore she’s so so irresponsible

Reactions: 1
A pic like that surely is meant for your partner if you ever take one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

witches be tripping!

Reactions: 4
Hello I’m new here! Decided to join Tattle finally after stalking these forums for a while now of ex slimming worlders who have now turned in to these god awful profiles full of ads. But THIS is something else! Oooh I’ve had a glass of wine now let’s be brave and post this so I can get all the attention while I’m sat on my tod on a Friday night! Get a grip you moron!

Reactions: 14
She is absolutely desperate for attention, it’s hilarious. Now she can’t post bump photos anymore she has to do something else.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.