Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pure trash. Feeds off attention. Loves being pregnant. Love the newborn stage. Loves the compliments. DOESN'T Love when the babys get old and the compliments slow down. This is when the need to fabricate, humiliate and self destruct whatever situation she is in to regain the attention. I don't believe for one minute that this fast tracked relationship is in for the long haul. She cheated on her husband. She'll do it again. It'll be a life long circle because she gets off on the reactions her actions cause. She's lazy, doesn't want to work. I can guarantee she's uneducated. The only thing she can do is open her legs and become a breeding machine. She has no self respect. I feel so much for ivy. What must that poor baby think. So confused. Pushed out. Pushed aside. Pushed away. It's awful. Most likely neglected given the bruises. It's a sorry, sorry situation.

Reactions: 10
She said a few years ago that her ambition in life was to have babies, well Yobbo I’m not sure if you were aware but they don’t stay babies and you still have to look after them

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed her friend Jordan, therisingbutterfly, or some crap like that? They seem very similar.

She's followed in Robbos footsteps too. Had a, seemingly, picture perfect relationship and then suddenly ups and moves out (no new man but a lot of underwear selfies on Instagram) and only seems to see her kids now every few days. No interest in being a parent, just weight loss, flaunting her 'amazing' job at Ann Summers, posting underwear selfies and so on.

She comment on Robbos underwear post about her 'finally' putting it online. Who does that!?

Reactions: 8
do you know what, if I wasn’t so clued up on this wanker seeing posts like her slutty underwear picture would make me feel so down and depressed on my body seeing as my baby is a week older than hers. She is a complete head with no thought to others and what it could do to their mental health. Put your clothes on and look after your two kids you stupid head. I can only imagine how Ivy got that bruise! I’d love to see how happy she is when with Richie and actually getting attention for more than 2 seconds for a picture for the gram.
I’m glad you can see that ❤❤❤ You’re so right, it will make other people who are too busy dedicating all their time to their babies to be romping around Ann Summers feel like tit. It’s unrealistic.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to report it. Petty I know but something about her just isn’t right. It’s not considerate or sensitive to new mums who are feeling alien in their new mum bodies so soon after birth. She’s so trampy and I have serious concerns for her little girl, too.
I saw the picture and felt crappy about myself ha. I’m a stone away from pre pregnancy weight and my baby is nearly 8 months old who has a rare syndrome. I know it’s just an attention seeking thing but Christ on a bike.

Reactions: 3
It’s so weird, she was with her ex husband for years, and they’d been married a fair while before IVF. Having gone through ivf, I would have thought cracks would show then, but to get your baby and seperate not long after is a lot to go through. She never liked her job asa dish washer, and only lost weight for I.vF.

She used to seem so much more normal, and responsible. And she used to talk about the embryo she lost before Ivy all the time, or was it possibly twins.

Someone up thread was right, she doesn’t drive so if she has sole Responsibility for the kids, or he is drunk or hungover, the kids are tit out of luck. The lingerie photos are worrying as she has a public account and must get attention ion from men- nobody in a healthy happy relationship is that desperate. And there forher ex, or family to see, heck even the lady up threadwho goes to the same play centre has now seen her in her underwear.
Totally agree - I can’t imagine what chicken man, the ex and especially chicken children’s mother think?! Can you imagine seeing your kids’ new “stepmother” posting this tit and thinking that’s ok? They were probably all downstairs keeping themselves occupied 🤮

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed her friend Jordan, therisingbutterfly, or some crap like that? They seem very similar.

She's followed in Robbos footsteps too. Had a, seemingly, picture perfect relationship and then suddenly ups and moves out (no new man but a lot of underwear selfies on Instagram) and only seems to see her kids now every few days. No interest in being a parent, just weight loss, flaunting her 'amazing' job at Ann Summers, posting underwear selfies and so on.

She comment on Robbos underwear post about her 'finally' putting it online. Who does that!?
Yup another one that's up herself and laps up the attention. Annoying as duck. It's the faces she pulls that gets me 😂 trying to be sexy with her tongue out.. please just stop! You are truly awful..

Reactions: 5
Ok so her latest insta story.. complaining about the kids and that she doesn’t get a minute to herself? Hmmm.. you have plenty of time to take half naked pictures yobbo! And once the kids are in bed she can have a glass of wine, shock 🤪

Reactions: 9
Latest post 'not losing Weight fast enough'. Her priorities are all the way fucked up. She had a baby 5 weeks ago and has already lost like 23 lbs and said she only had another stone to go? She's such a bleeping asshole if I was a new mum id feel so disheartened at a post like that

Also can she even go one night with her babies without needing to have alcohol

Reactions: 9
Is she for bleeping real?
Someone needs to intervene fast because she's clearly disordered.

Oh god her, she’s awful isn’t she! They are seemingly so close that Yobbo told her on the day she got a positive pregnancy test (they post their enlightening WhatsApp convos full of swearing) but have they ever once actually met in person?! It’s sad

I just looked at therisingbutterfly page. If you think Robbo's Ann Summers underwear pic was bad, you should check out the one on that page! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She loves the wine these days doesn't she. I still can't think of anything worse and my kids are 9 and 3 🤯
Never heard of tramadol for a migraine either, my friend gets them horrendous and never been given tramadol, she's even on betablockers for them but not the casual opiates washed down with alcohol, she'll be off her tits!
I feel so sorry for ivy. She's thrown on the back burner with zero attention when she needs it most. She'd be better off with Richie full time poor girl 😣

And the lingerie selfie, well wow. Speechless for once! Tacky

Reactions: 5
This woman!! I think you can be prescribed tramadol for migraine but certainly not to be washed down with wine! I suffer from regular migraines & I take daily beta blockers as a preventative. For really bad ones they prescribed me Migramax, which makes me feel so zoned out I will not take them, as I have a 2.5 year old & I can not imagine putting myself in a situation where I can’t look after her fully & could potentially be detached from her.... I would rather put up with the pain & know my little one was safe!!!

To take heavy medication & drink alcohol at the same time, with 2 little ones whilst alone with them in the house especially...so Irresponsible & dangerous!!!

Reactions: 10
This woman!! I think you can be prescribed tramadol for migraine but certainly not to be washed down with wine! I suffer from regular migraines & I take daily beta blockers as a preventative. For really bad ones they prescribed me Migramax, which makes me feel so zoned out I will not take them, as I have a 2.5 year old & I can not imagine putting myself in a situation where I can’t look after her fully & could potentially be detached from her.... I would rather put up with the pain & know my little one was safe!!!

To take heavy medication & drink alcohol at the same time, with 2 little ones whilst alone with them in the house especially...so Irresponsible & dangerous!!!
My God, that’s irresponsible whether you have children or not. I was prescribed Tramadol and was very wary about what I could or couldn’t do, including alcohol. She’s a silly witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.