Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Hungover to duck

I actually find her to be a scruffy woman. Who is their right mind gets drunk enough to be hungover with such a young baby? We all know rob wouldn’t have been with out a drink either as he’s always guzzling.

bleeping hell. She annoys me more and more each day.

I’ve just joined here so u have no idea if I’m doing this right (hi btw!)

I see her and the whole gang regularly as we seem to go to the same soft play areas. She tends to sit at the table on her phone while the older kids play with ivy (when I’ve seen them anyway). Today I can confirm she did indeed look scruffy and hungover haha. I can also confirm that rob looks more like chicken man in real life and is actually REALLY short, like shorter than she is. With an abnormally long body. Quite a catch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's said in the comments on the birth post that he's said he's getting the snip. So she'll be on the hunt for a new man soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Hungover to duck

I actually find her to be a scruffy woman. Who is their right mind gets drunk enough to be hungover with such a young baby? We all know rob wouldn’t have been with out a drink either as he’s always guzzling.

I see her and the whole gang regularly as we seem to go to the same soft play areas. She tends to sit at the table on her phone while the older kids play with ivy (when I’ve seen them anyway). Today I can confirm she did indeed look scruffy and hungover haha. I can also confirm that rob looks more like chicken man in real life and is actually REALLY short, like shorter than she is. With an abnormally long body. Quite a catch!
Hi 👋 welcome ❤

Oh god! I bet you’re like this the whole time 👀
What does she seem like in actual proper life?
Howling at chicken man 😂😂😂

Hi 👋 welcome ❤

Oh god! I bet you’re like this the whole time 👀
What does she seem like in actual proper life?
Howling at chicken man 😂😂😂
I dunno; she always seems pretty miserable when I’ve seen her, chicken man seems happier and Interacts with the girls more! The chicken girls seem lovely and polite, I just find myself staring at their table haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno; she always seems pretty miserable when I’ve seen her, chicken man seems happier and Interacts with the girls more! The chicken girls seem lovely and polite, I just find myself staring at their table haha
The chicken girls 😭😭😭😭
I’m happy that he seems decent with the kids! As much as we rip him at least there’s something!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Hungover to duck

From what I can remember she’s quite tall anyway isn’t she? Maybe 5’9 or so? Robbo is rank.

Reactions: 1
THE CHICKEN GIRLS 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That comment where someone says her son is her double, and she says he looks just like his daddy. Well he looks like both because they look the same 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That comment where someone says her son is her double, and she says he looks just like his daddy. Well he looks like both because they look the same 💁🏼‍♀️
Literally came on to say the same thing, well if you and baby daddy are twins then your baby will look like both of you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Hungover to duck

I'm sure you can't help but stare . I lived with someone who was call it "insta famous" . And her life was 24/7 her phone . So when you said she was always on her phone im not surprised . These people check their phones constant and their friends are actually their followers . Would be interesting to know if she always goes alone or has other mum friends .

Reactions: 1
I'm sure you can't help but stare . I lived with someone who was call it "insta famous" . And her life was 24/7 her phone . So when you said she was always on her phone im not surprised . These people check their phones constant and their friends are actually their followers . Would be interesting to know if she always goes alone or has other mum friends .
I’ve only ever seen her at these places with Rob and all the girls 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve even got my kids involved in spotting them, and they refer to them as the chicken family 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.