Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we set up a gofundme for her because she clearly can't afford tops her own size, looks like she's wearing her daughters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should cut holes in all her clothes where her gut is like some kind of skanky, scruffy, been around the block teletubby... Why must this sad excuse of a woman get her belly out at all costs, in all seasons, in all circumstances?? Please stop!! .. (and as afore mentioned - push ya bastard specs up!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the same. Like the latest post about the yoghurt. I don't like that hes swearing about her.. 💁‍♀️
See, I read it as her sending the messages. Which in my opinion is even more hurtful. Hope I've misunderstood.

Reactions: 1
See, I read it as her sending the messages. Which in my opinion is even more hurtful. Hope I've misunderstood.
Oh yes you're right - I've just checked my own WhatsApp and my messages are the green ones.
I agree that's awful too. So she was feeding the baby and just left ivy eating unsupervised.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She is a little girl for god sake, little more than a baby herself.

I’ve gone through ivf, I don’t know how she can be so dismissive.

If I were Rob I’d worry about the skin photos appearing, she’s definitely got an ulterior motive. She’s looking for attention online

Reactions: 6
Oh look a birth post no one gives a duck about.

As for that being your last baby.... I’ll give it two years max.

Reactions: 5
‘Hungover to duck

I actually find her to be a scruffy woman. Who is their right mind gets drunk enough to be hungover with such a young baby? We all know rob wouldn’t have been with out a drink either as he’s always guzzling.

bleeping hell. She annoys me more and more each day.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.