Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know how they have so much money for him just working at wetherspoons and on furlough???

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for Robyn. I think she’s quite unhappy but doesn’t have anyone she can confide in. I know she has a few Instagram friends but are these people she actually meets/sees in real life (in non Covid times)? I don’t think she has one friend. If she was my friend, I’d have to sit her down and have a proper chat with her about her choices in life. Rob isn’t attractive, he isn’t funny, he doesn’t spoil her, they don’t go anywhere, they don’t do anything and she doesn’t seem very connected to his children. Her Instagram bio for example: “raising ivy and mason”. No, Robbo. You’re also bringing up other children. You’re helping to raise them too. So much for a blended family!
Also: do they ever take those kids out? Everything is “day full of cuddles for us” or “nice looking out of the window at the snow.” But do they ever just bundle all the kids up and go out? Even in non Covid times, they rarely seemed to leave the house except to go to a very seedy, cheap looking working men’s club.
She is wasting the best years of her life with a person who has no ambition and no decorum. An adult who wears a vest. For god’s sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah they never seem to go anywhere. I mean not like there's loads of places to go at the moment, but those kids don't seem to get any fresh air at all.

Reactions: 4
Yeah they never seem to go anywhere. I mean not like there's loads of places to go at the moment, but those kids don't seem to get any fresh air at all.
Yes, no trips to the park or going for a walk or playing in the snow or bike rides etc. In fact, now I’ve thought about it, for someone who is seemingly so desperate to lose weight, Robyn doesn’t get any exercise does she?! In all honesty, she’s a lovely weight. She doesn’t need to lose a pound more. But it would fit in with her “vibe” for Instagram wouldn’t it. I bet in the next few days there will be lots of posts about taking ALL the kids out and emphasis on the step kids etc. It’s strikingly clear that Robbo reads here quite regularly. Again, my earlier point is that if she had friends, they’d be able to sit her down and tell her not to look for her own sanity. I can’t imagine Rob is much support.

I thought this before. She has no friends that aren't from Insta and they all try hard to push the 'Internet friends' angle.

Even when she was with Richie, her whole life was getting pregnant and holidays. I can honestly say I know this girl for no ambition at all. Just babies, ivf, affairs, yellow sticker food and dieting. How boring at 30?

The more I think about her, the more pathetic I think she is and the less I can snark. She bleep her kids out for money on Instagram and that's it. Hey look at my kids #swipe up. Hey look at me in my knickers #swipe up. Hey I have two kids #swipe up.

🙄 Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought this before. She has no friends that aren't from Insta and they all try hard to push the 'Internet friends' angle.

Even when she was with Richie, her whole life was getting pregnant and holidays. I can honestly say I know this girl for no ambition at all. Just babies, ivf, affairs, yellow sticker food and dieting. How boring at 30?

The more I think about her, the more pathetic I think she is and the less I can snark. She bleep her kids out for money on Instagram and that's it. Hey look at my kids #swipe up. Hey look at me in my knickers #swipe up. Hey I have two kids #swipe up.

🙄 Yawn.
I don’t even think she’s 30! I’m sure she’s only 25/26. She married Ritchie very young. She has literally no life. I started following her when she was losing weight for IVF. I don’t really know what sort of influencer she’s attempting to be currently. Sort of dieting, sort of thrifty, sort of parenting. She’s just so “meh”. A really vanilla person. I’d love to know what Rob’s ex thinks of her.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this yellow label obsession when the stuff she’s getting reduced costs the same, if not more than buying it not reduced else where. I get it’s M&S but most supermarkets do good quality low cost foods..

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she had a video on YouTube about how she lost the weight and it was purely calorie restriction and no exercise.

Just checked and the YouTube profile is still there but all the videos have been deleted.

• Wow
The only, literally only redeeming factor about Rob is that he actually knows how to cook beef unlike Robbo who likes it like an old boot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That beef did look really good to be fair. She said she was going to have stir fry because he was working late, but Wetherspoons isn’t open at the moment?? Unless he has a new job which funds their yellow sticker lifestyle

I can’t keep up with her 😂 she’s dieting, she’s not dieting, she’s counting calories, she’s not counting calories... it’s tiresome to read. I’m very tempted to unfollow for my own sanity.

I can’t keep up with her 😂 she’s dieting, she’s not dieting, she’s counting calories, she’s not counting calories... it’s tiresome to read. I’m very tempted to unfollow for my own sanity.
But where would you get the cheeky best pics from? 😂

But where would you get the cheeky best pics from? 😂
I meant VEST, obviously 😑

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.