Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha he’s in his vest and pants AGAIN! She must be trolling us!! It’s like 9 degrees outside - if my man stepped outside the bedroom to go about his day in pants and a vest HE WOULD BE BANNED FROM THE HOUSE

does he play with the kids in his pants? Does he not play with them? So many questions and SO MUCH UGHHHHView attachment 439859
His vest, her feet 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Do we think they fell out on valentines day because he refused to change out of his vest and pants for their romantic yellow sticker dinner? 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I still think the best story screen shot someone posted on here was an Instagram story of CM in his trusty vest, and the caption said "he's going to have a poo and then he's going to do some DIY" and whoever it was on here who posted it was like "do we really need to know that?" I don't know why, but it really made me howl. I'm laughing like a weirdo just typing it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really has nothing her life doesn’t she? She sits at home. She counts calories. Today she’s clearing some items into a bin bag. Later she’ll have a glass of Blossom Hill and roll her eyes on an Instagram story. Her life makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She really has nothing her life doesn’t she? She sits at home. She counts calories. Today she’s clearing some items into a bin bag. Later she’ll have a glass of Blossom Hill and roll her eyes on an Instagram story. Her life makes me sad.
It makes me sad for those children. They only leave the house to get a maccies drive through.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they fell out on the dreaded V Day because he wasn't buying her flowers until they were 75% off on the next night. He doesn't look as if he has a romantic bone in his body. There again, he doesn't look as if he has any kind of bone in his body. No matter what I think of her, I honestly think she could do better and she just seems to want to depend on someone which just doesn't sit right with me. He wore a vest to talk to her family, and she thought that was ok? He lays about in a vest and boxers? He's not exactly Anthony Joshua, so in my book, it's a NO. I also take offence to the flora tubs used as serving dishes on a weekend but that probably just says more about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DC9B9744-4B20-453A-897A-505AB7D973AF.png

Yet another night with the in-laws (albeit virtually) where he couldn’t be decent and put on a t-shirt.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.