Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really makes me laugh when people do those photos of them lying in bed with their eyes closed. We know you're not asleep, you're taking the photo! So what's the point, superchin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really makes me laugh when people do those photos of them lying in bed with their eyes closed. We know you're not asleep, you're taking the photo! So what's the point, superchin? 😂
SUPERCHIN 😂 god I love Tattle. Happy Valentine’s Day my fellow crew!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Super chin needs to be in the next thread title! It's brilliant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too tired to sit in a car for a few minutes? Omg hard life!

i bet she’s the type that even in normal times never bothers to take the children anywhere (apart from of course the yearly cheap tacky all inclusive)

Too tired to sit in a car for a few minutes? Omg hard life!

i bet she’s the type that even in normal times never bothers to take the children anywhere (apart from of course the yearly cheap tacky all inclusive)
you mean her ‘luxury holidays’ to chav nation 🤣😝😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gone from sitting on her arse in the house to sitting on her arse in the car. What a boring life.

Reactions: 6
NO. Her and Rob are just white trash. Who needs that much asparagus and four Valentine’s Day steaks? They’re just greedy wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive eaten curry at 11 lol. I have my lunch at that time though, as I dont eat breakfast.

I feel sad for her, shes ruled by her weight.

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha he’s in his vest and pants AGAIN! She must be trolling us!! It’s like 9 degrees outside - if my man stepped outside the bedroom to go about his day in pants and a vest HE WOULD BE BANNED FROM THE HOUSE

does he play with the kids in his pants? Does he not play with them? So many questions and SO MUCH UGHHHH
08977DC2-4F4E-4D25-8D02-6ADDA48D7FE9.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.