Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy is headed for childhood obesity the way they’re going. Why does she need 3 meals out and cake in one week?

Reactions: 3
So she can afford 4 meals out this week because the government subsidised them but she can’t afford the occasional costa trip for Ivy unless people give her money using her costa code? Such a bloody scrounger
Its clear where her priorities lie.

i dont know what possessed me...boredom..but I went on her facebook..shes set the profile pic of her mirror selfie and I think one of them is the infamoous rubber jonny box in the background one hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i dont know what possessed me...boredom..but I went on her facebook..shes set the profile pic of her mirror selfie and I think one of them is the infamoous rubber jonny box in the background one hahahaha
I've now done the same 🤦🏾‍♀️ I clicked on life events by accident and well I've had a good laugh. They all involve Richie including their first kiss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is great. Who puts on Fb as a “life event” getting a Renault Megane?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the impression that her ex didn’t treat her like an equal. As though because he was the earner, she had to do everything around the house and I bet he controlled the money etc.

Whereas with the current one, she probably gets more of a say and they’re more equal. I’ve seen her post things about “doing things as a team” with him. And she seems to be amazed that he cooks and stuff. Whereas with the ex it was always her doing everything for him.

Reactions: 1
I get the impression that her ex didn’t treat her like an equal. As though because he was the earner, she had to do everything around the house and I bet he controlled the money etc.

Whereas with the current one, she probably gets more of a say and they’re more equal. I’ve seen her post things about “doing things as a team” with him. And she seems to be amazed that he cooks and stuff. Whereas with the ex it was always her doing everything for him.
Although many of her posts were about him taking her for dinner, him making her copious pots of tea, him cooking dinner (he also made the best Sunday roast).
She seemed content to play housewife as long as she got holidays and pretty things.

And didn't have to work.

I’m probably reading it wrong but did she have her first kiss 🤢 with Ritchie in the December and move to live with him in the January??

I’m probably reading it wrong but did she have her first kiss 🤢 with Ritchie in the December and move to live with him in the January??
No you read that correctly. She did. She kissed him and then moved away from home with him just over month later at 17 or 18. To each their own but that is not a good idea to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No you read that correctly. She did. She kissed him and then moved away from home with him just over month later at 17 or 18. To each their own but that is not a good idea to me.
And just before her first kiss with him she was on a school trip ...

• Sick
  • Wow
She was posting selfies in her old house in May - announced chicken man in June and was all loved up forever more from there onwards... so I’m guessing it was an affair as literally within the space of two weeks she was with CM.. I think she even changed the holiday to Mexico to his name from the ex husbands

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.