Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuuuuuck šŸ˜£. Sheā€™ll be fasting for the next week if she finds out
She intermittent fasts so she has her whatever calls over fewer meals. So 750 would be fine as she would only have one more meal or so today and still come in around 1300 ish x

Whatā€™s with the look how thrifty we are posts?

Everyone enjoys a bargain but itā€™s just OTT.

Reactions: 2
As a meat lover that roast beef is offensive. Looks like itā€™s been cooked for 7 hours. Hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s with the look how thrifty we are posts?

Everyone enjoys a bargain but itā€™s just OTT.
Also she needs to give those kids home made meals. Not rely on cheap dinners out that will not provide them with the nourishment they need!!

Reactions: 1
Wonder who watches the kids when they ā€˜pop to the clubā€™? I bet itā€™s a working menā€™s club.

She gives herself a 4 hour window to bleeping eat? Jesus christ thats not fasting that literally binge eating and then starving yourself. Ive heard of 16 hours fasting 8 hours eating which i think is ok but 4 hours??? If shes so happy at sustaining a size 10-12 then why in lords name is she going 20 hours without food? Its also so dangerous for her children to see her eat that way it normalises starvation in girls who will be teenagers in the next few years. Promoting a healthy relationship with food is what she should be doing not showing quick fix, unsustainable diets. Its frightening

Reactions: 11
She gives herself a 4 hour window to bleeping eat? Jesus christ thats not fasting that literally binge eating and then starving yourself. Ive heard of 16 hours fasting 8 hours eating which i think is ok but 4 hours??? If shes so happy at sustaining a size 10-12 then why in lords name is she going 20 hours without food? Its also so dangerous for her children to see her eat that way it normalises starvation in girls who will be teenagers in the next few years. Promoting a healthy relationship with food is what she should be doing not showing quick fix, unsustainable diets. Its frightening
Couldnā€™t agree with you more on this. Iā€™m a serial yo-yo dieter for maybe the last 15 years and itā€™s only since having my daughter that Iā€™ve decided to stop and focus on what I want to eat and try not to think about ā€œgoodā€ and ā€œbadā€ food. What sheā€™s doing in front of those kids will be really damaging their relationship with food

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldnā€™t agree with you more on this. Iā€™m a serial yo-yo dieter for maybe the last 15 years and itā€™s only since having my daughter that Iā€™ve decided to stop and focus on what I want to eat and try not to think about ā€œgoodā€ and ā€œbadā€ food. What sheā€™s doing in front of those kids will be really damaging their relationship with food
Im the definition of a yo-yo dieter so im not one to talk but from a young age i was very aware of my own mum dieting. I remember i weighed myself for the first time when i was 6 and put myself on a diet. I starved myself from 11. My aunt offered to pay me money at 14 to lose weight when i was 8 and a half stone because i wasn't naturally slim like my sister. I remember how happy and excited i was when a nurse told me i was under weight. I remember being brought to the GP about how to lose weight when i was 16 because i was 9 stone. This is what happens when your brought up in a family obsessed with weight. Now everytime i go home i am ashamed of my size. People dont realise the damage they do to their children when talking about diets. I applaud you so much for doing this with your daughter, I hope to also do this if i ever have children ā¤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Im the definition of a yo-yo dieter so im not one to talk but from a young age i was very aware of my own mum dieting. I remember i weighed myself for the first time when i was 6 and put myself on a diet. I starved myself from 11. My aunt offered to pay me money at 14 to lose weight when i was 8 and a half stone because i wasn't naturally slim like my sister. I remember how happy and excited i was when a nurse told me i was under weight. I remember being brought to the GP about how to lose weight when i was 16 because i was 9 stone. This is what happens when your brought up in a family obsessed with weight. Now everytime i go home i am ashamed of my size. People dont realise the damage they do to their children when talking about diets. I applaud you so much for doing this with your daughter, I hope to also do this if i ever have children ā¤
Thank you - itā€™s a really hard mindset to get out of especially with baby weight hanging about! But having had similar experiences to you (also being offered Ā£1 for every 1lb I lost at the age of 15 weighing 9 stone) itā€™s something I never want her to grow up with! I hope you're able to separate yourself from their judgement

Reactions: 4
Am I just hyper critical or does that Jordan look no different? Although yobbo is ā€˜superā€™ proud of her. Of course youā€™ll look slimmer when you raise both arms and stretch up. Then again, yobbo has to pretend to be impressed by chicken man so I guess her bar is set pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could she not have cleaned the water tank on that coffee machine before she posted a picture of it? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Am I just hyper critical or does that Jordan look no different? Although yobbo is ā€˜superā€™ proud of her. Of course youā€™ll look slimmer when you raise both arms and stretch up. Then again, yobbo has to pretend to be impressed by chicken man so I guess her bar is set pretty low.
I thought the same, the way her knickers are pulled up gives the illusion but I don't see any difference at all. Soz Jordan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.