Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for taking advantage of the eat out to help out scheme but her eating out Mon, Tue & Wed is making me cringe 😖

Reactions: 2
Insane how much they eat out! But then I guess if they are feeding 4 kids maybe it does work out? I dunno, I just feel like it's so much money!!

Thing with eat out to help out is that obviously it's cheaper but not cheaper than actually cooking a meal at home 🙄yes you're saving money but only because you are spending!

I went out with some mates for a curry tonight, cost me £11 so nice and cheap but I could have knocked it up at home for a few quid

Reactions: 1
I’m all for taking advantage of the eat out to help out scheme but her eating out Mon, Tue & Wed is making me cringe 😖
Hit the nail on the head. They are pure white trash going out to eat because it’s discounted and giving themselves a big pat on the back. I wonder just how much of this lifestyle she’d have if chicken man wasn’t bank rolling her.

Reactions: 4
Hit the nail on the head. They are pure white trash going out to eat because it’s discounted and giving themselves a big pat on the back. I wonder just how much of this lifestyle she’d have if chicken man wasn’t bank rolling her.
Going out tonight as well for an Indian... whats that every night this week now?

Reactions: 1
Going out tonight as well for an Indian... whats that every night this week now?
It is! I like a meal out (not so much during this pandemic) but every night would put me right off! A total waste of money as even with the 50% off its still cheaper to stay at home.

She seems more interested in the discount than the fact that there’s a pandemic on! Bet they don’t wash or keep their distance as much as they should.

Reactions: 4
It is! I like a meal out (not so much during this pandemic) but every night would put me right off! A total waste of money as even with the 50% off its still cheaper to stay at home.
Exactly! I've been out once to eat, on a patio and it stressed me out cos I was touching the chair then thinking omg what if someone touched it before me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly! I've been out once to eat, on a patio and it stressed me out cos I was touching the chair then thinking omg what if someone touched it before me?!
Same! I went to a Costa and sat outside. I wiped down the chair before I would sit. They have been everywhere!

• Haha
Saving money is going into a supermarket for dinner and coming out with 10 chicken breasts, 2 steaks and 20 sausages for a fiver..
Or using a voucher to get your usual fabric conditioner half price..

Not going out for a meal 4 times a week just because you get money off, you are probably spending 4/5 times as much than on a home cooked meal.
By all means treat yourself but don’t act like some money saving expert when the scheme is literally available to the whole country 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah she is actually tragic. I don’t have kids yet (thank duck during a pandemic) BUT even I know that children need to go to bed? She was out for an Indian 3 hours ago with at least one of them in the pic (8:30pm) and then hit the club/pub whatever she wants to call it when she makes up her mind. What absolutely abysmal parenting. The other guy got a lucky break when she dumped him for chicken man 🤣

I think if you keep repeatedly saying howwwww haaaaapy you areeeeeee you probably are not happy in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: 9
Also when is she getting these new glasses? She ordered them ages ago! Idk how you can take so many pics with your glasses hanging down your face!

I think if you keep repeatedly saying howwwww haaaaapy you areeeeeee you probably are not happy in the grand scheme of things
Definitely agree with this. I have posted my other half on social media since November last year but I am content enough in my relationship not to have to and do not have to prove anything to anyone.

Is this common behaviour for someone who had a possible affair, do we think? Doesn’t what to admit to the haters the relationship is now failing?

Definitely agree with this. I have posted my other half on social media since November last year but I am content enough in my relationship not to have to and do not have to prove anything to anyone.

Is this common behaviour for someone who had a possible affair, do we think? Doesn’t what to admit to the haters the relationship is now failing?
Possibly! She has been extra all over chicken man lately! Proving it was worth it, perhaps!

So she can afford 4 meals out this week because the government subsidised them but she can’t afford the occasional costa trip for Ivy unless people give her money using her costa code? Such a bloody scrounger

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.