Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just seems like a slob. Shes a young attractive girl and the two men shes been with have been so unlike what you'd imagine her being with.

Reactions: 2
Did she really really really need to post chicken man’s trotter in her bra? SHE IS SO WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really really really need to post chicken man’s trotter in her bra? SHE IS SO WEIRD.
She’s sooo desperate to prove she’s young and sexy (except that her fat bf has fallen asleep - and very likely she placed his hand there) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate when couples post that pose of the man with his hands down her bra like she’s an item he owns. Not the first time I’ve seen this. It isn’t cute!
Says myself currently on sofa and OH on the love chair miles apart🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Date night is going well for the twins then. Apart from where he has his hand which is screaming "this is my property" to me, he's laying there sweating in a horrible old man's vest and has gone to sleep. Literally nothing to be envious of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably happy being his ‘property’. She’s never been independent, she needs him.

Reactions: 1
She’s probably happy being his ‘property’. She’s never been independent, she needs him.
Maybe I'm just mardy, but I would absolutely hate it if someone did that to me. I would question what she sees in him, but clearly, she sees herself when looking at that face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, just no. I feel like phoebe when she catches Monica and Chandler...

MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her followers are dropping like flies.

I’m sure she’s lost about 2k over the past few months.

Her followers are dropping like flies.

I’m sure she’s lost about 2k over the past few months.
What does she give to her followers though? She constantly snarks about her children, whom she was so desperate for. I was one of those people who kept praying that she would manage to have a child as she seemed so heartbroken at the prospect of having none. Then I felt like an idiot when I realised it was probably for insta. This woman does nothing for her children, she just calls them names and they always seem to be in her way. And now she's a step-mum? I bet she ignores them. All whilst sleeping with her double, and being obsessed with showing off her standard body. Eurgh. I don't honestly care if you're intermittently fasting, biatch, because we all know you have tacky spirit dispensers in your kitchen, so that's where you're getting your calories. #spoonsathome

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she knows a whole burrata is c. 750 cals - the saddest day when I found that out 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.