Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, in the name of god, would you pose in your underwear on a public profile, ‘mum tum’ or not. bleeping slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s advertising for baby daddy number 3.

Since she’s gone from someone with a decent job, to a spoons manager, one can only assume she’ll have a similar downgrade to perhaps a former prisoner. Although of course she’s got to make sure she can ride the child maintenance meal ticket for the rest of her life 🤔 Think smart Robyn... and keep your legs shut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s with all the underwear photos. I just don’t get it. I’d never think to take a photo of me in my bra and knickers and upload to Instagram. She’s absolutely desperate for some attention and people saying she looks good. Surely that’s what chicken man should be doing for her, not strangers on the internet? Very sad.

Reactions: 10
What’s with all the underwear photos. I just don’t get it. I’d never think to take a photo of me in my bra and knickers and upload to Instagram. She’s absolutely desperate for some attention and people saying she looks good. Surely that’s what chicken man should be doing for her, not strangers on the internet? Very sad.
It’s all to have people tell her she looks good. Her incessant need for validation is so narcisstic.

Reactions: 3
She craves approval constantly. It is so desperately sad.
Also, the photo she’s uploaded with the white top. It’s a bit dressy. Where does she ever go to wear anything like that?! What a waste.

Reactions: 2
Does she own luxegal or something? Why are they gifting her so much? #luxe-woman

Reactions: 4
Does she own luxegal or something? Why are they gifting her so much? #luxe-woman
I would love to know this, why are they getting a woman to promote their clothes?! She doesn’t even leave the house with the clothes on, every shot is in her bedroom. So sad

I would love to know this, why are they getting a woman to promote their clothes?! She doesn’t even leave the house with the clothes on, every shot is in her bedroom. So sad
Based on the quality of the clothes, I wouldn’t say they’re looking for the most upmarket customers. She probably contacted them.

The two hashtags on her recent photo of 'Masey'; #madeonChristmasday and #madebygin

Stay classy Robbo!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that she’s reposted a post by lalalaletmeexplain (who is a whole other problem) and asked for people’s opinions on whether people should care about their partner’s orgasm. She said her and chicken man have been discussing it.

How much dollar are we betting that chicken man is the poster boy for two quick thrusts and then turning over and going to sleep? He probably doesn’t even look away from the TV. She’ll be twerking in front of him in her classy leather dress while he’s completing his Deliveroo order.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen that she’s reposted a post by lalalaletmeexplain (who is a whole other problem) and asked for people’s opinions on whether people should care about their partner’s orgasm. She said her and chicken man have been discussing it.

How much dollar are we betting that chicken man is the poster boy for two quick thrusts and then turning over and going to sleep? He probably doesn’t even look away from the TV. She’ll be twerking in front of him in her classy leather dress while he’s completing his Deliveroo order.
She literally talks about sex like she’s 14... very telling of her relationship history and being a chunky girl and getting married so early!

Reactions: 6
She literally talks about sex like she’s 14... very telling of her relationship history and being a chunky girl and getting married so early!
Right? It’s like how she’s only just discovered alcohol. Her life is so weird.

Reactions: 1

Betting the same. wham bam no cumming for her lol

Reactions: 1

He looks like he'll dip his fat fingers in anything... a bag of pork scratchings, Robbo... It's all the same to him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.