Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that she’s reposted a post by lalalaletmeexplain (who is a whole other problem) and asked for people’s opinions on whether people should care about their partner’s orgasm. She said her and chicken man have been discussing it.

How much dollar are we betting that chicken man is the poster boy for two quick thrusts and then turning over and going to sleep? He probably doesn’t even look away from the TV. She’ll be twerking in front of him in her classy leather dress while he’s completing his Deliveroo order.
😂😂😂 agree with all of this except Deliveroo is far too high rent - he’ll be waiting on his Just Eat from the local PFC fried chick’n shop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was wondering why I’ve started feeling nauseous and now I think I know why! Either that or I’ve got my own #ginbaby on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This whole conception on xmas day cause of too much gin.... Is it just me but if you know the exact date it happened you cant be doing it that much..... That or she was tracking her ovulation as you do when trying for a baby

Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting sick of her mate therisingbutterfly showing off her tinder conversations????

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They think they’re being oh so naughty and hilarious posting about sex, swearing etc when really it’s quite embarrassing and they should have learned to keep quiet on that front by their age

Reactions: 6
Cheap wine last night and complaining about Mason getting up. She really has her priorities all wrong. As for the sex comments above I really have no words. She is a child who needs to get a grip. She thinks it’s showing off when it’s actually sad

Reactions: 6
She's run out of butternut squash and is having cat poo on a plate with a steak that is not rare. That steak looks like road-kill. Actually the whole plate does. Absolutely rank.

What the hell is that bondage looking outfit all about?! Piss off posting pictures of clothes you don’t go out in!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one who annoys me with her ‘I’ve lost 39lbs’ spiel but fails to mention that includes a baby, placenta, amniotic fluid, extra blood volume etc. Such an irresponsible message to other women postpartum who are self conscious of their bodies.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.