Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bearmum

Serious question- Has anyone actually bought that blazer? I like it but wondering if I can squeeze into a size 4 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1

waterfall2021

Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻
I see no benefit to Ivy missing school to go to Butlins when it seems like it’s just an excuse (like all their holidays!) for the adults to get pissed. Don’t get what special ‘Mems” are being made here. Agreed, we have just had the weirdest two years thanks to a pandemic, but given the amount of school that they have already missed why don’t they just make more effort at weekends? That’s what’s most parents do. Her whole personality is “I live for travel” when the reality is it’s just a cheap holiday anywhere for her & Rob to consume alcohol & scrimp on food & entertainment for the kids. Whilst refusing to put the heating on to fund the tacky needless trips away.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
She put a video on this morning of ‘mass’ in his jarmas cuddling her, he is then wearing the same pyjamas to go bed in tonight … now I’m no snob, but surely if your kid has been in the same pyjamas all day, you would at least put him some clean ones on for bed???
She didn’t say that was him ready for bed tho. Looking at his face I’d say it was before he got bathed/wiped down etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I'm literally just looking at buying my 3rd extended rear facing seat for my little girl that should take her to age 6. It's scary how few people actually research car seat safety when having a baby!

3rd seat as she's my 3rd baby not for any other reason (and she is only being taken out of her other one as that is birth-4 and I have a baby due soon)

Really wish more influencers would promote ERF.
Hard agree. My toddlers in a seat that’ll rear face to 25kg too and I plan on maxing it out