Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Bloody hell she has done a 10 hour shift, and she is buzzing 🙄 also she put her own child to bed….give this girl a medal 🏅 how about doing 10 hour shift for 5 times a week… she hasn’t got a bloody clue
Yes I thought that, umm most people work that every day Slobbo!

Reactions: 1

Lynx

VIP Member
Pretty sure she still rear faces Mason so I think it’s more likely they’ve just weighed Ivy and realised she’s outgrown her 18kg toddler seat so needs to move to high backed booster. I’ve said it before on here that this is one thing I don’t disagree with her on, as a country we move children on to the next car seats at the bare minimum as opposed to maxing out the seats to the maximum allowance which would be SO much safer
Ivy has been forward facing for a while, I was actually shocked when she changed her considering how small she is. I'm sure it was a Mothercare own brand red one as she showed it a long time ago on Insta, although she may have changed since then. Just had a quick look and a similar one is rear facing to 9kg/20lbs and forward facing to 18kg with a harness. So that would make sense. She's over the harness weight and it doesn't change to a HBB.

AdApathy

VIP Member
I apologise if I offended you.
I dont have small feet and think the choice of footwear can really influence how big my feet look. The style of those trainers with the sticky out bit at the back don’t help - my daughter has those trainers and her feet look at lest 2 sizes bigger when she wears them.
Don't worry, I'm not offended :)
It's just one of those things you can't help. I probably look ridiculous in the shoes I wear, like I've shared a wardrobe with Krusty the Klown!

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I live with my partner & we have a 6 year old little boy & I do a small load of washing everyday, maybe 2 if it's bedding & towels... I secretly bet she uses the oven everyday & says/ does more than she's giving out to be. Because she wants to be some big ' saving grace ' insta gram saviour on using little electric & buys all the yellow stamps her town is giving out.. bore off you boring fuckwit!!

Its my birthday today woo 27 🥂 I've had 4 glasses of wine, I might go shove my face on insta 😅 do a robbo ✌🙄
Happy birthday! 😘

milkywaymelon

I'm genuinely not surprised that he's smoking in the house. It just sums him (and her) up plus it explains why their kids are always unwell.
Call me cynical but I actually thought it was a joint when I first saw it!
I thought that too from the shape but it might have just been the smoke. It's hard to tell.

Cthomas491993

But she’s in her comfy clothes
She didn’t say that was him ready for bed tho. Looking at his face I’d say it was before he got bathed/wiped down etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she’s in her ‘comfy’ clothes in the 2nd clip, 1st pic is her in ‘loungewear’ from the day? It was also 3 hours ago, which would suggest 5:30pm.. which is her way passed her kids bed times lol

Attachments

AdApathy

VIP Member
Isn’t there someone on this thread who knows Robbo/her family? I’m so intrigued at what job would require her to get up at 3.40am.. was thinking maybe it’s at a supermarket?
I don't know her, but she's quite local to me. She works in a Wetherspoons about two towns over from where she lives, so with her not driving she'll need to get the bus or taxi to get there to prep for when they open, which I assume is around 7-8am.

• Wow

Happyholly

VIP Member
It’s so depressing witnessing her have 0 aspirations to go anywhere else or do anything to better herself
I was just coming to say this. She works 4 hours a week and spends countless hours sitting around doing nothing. There are so many places she could visit and take her children and she always chooses the same places. Also, when she did visit Jamaica she chose to do literally nothing.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I have no doubt that she was one of those chavvy parents who put squash in her kid’s bottles

JSquared

VIP Member
Chicken man doesn't look shattered at all.
He looks the same as usual - absolutely fuming he's not wearing a vest with his tits hanging out the side and not downing a tinny

This morning he’s in a vest AND his pants. Lovely sight first thing 🥴