Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Either Rob owns it, or they both do but I think they both moved in some where new together. She was living in Ritchie's/her house when she announced she was pregnant with Rob's child. Then a few weeks later she was in another house announcing that she'd like a new kitchen.
Jesus lord she’s classy.

I'm not clicking on that aff link but if she really is using that purple shampoo then she needs to stop because her hair is brassy af 😂

Also wtf did she actually go to her FOOD RELATED (pot washing) job with a virus 🤢
Somebody should contact trading standards with these screenshots
But then poor robbo, wouldn't get her yellow stickers 🙄😅

But then poor robbo, wouldn't get her yellow stickers if she didn't work her really 4 hr long shift 🙄😅

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
They won't get rent paid for when CM works. I'm part time and we don't get rent paid for because of that.
They'd probably get some UC still, my partners a manager on a good salary and because of my low earnings on maternity pay we now qualify (I'm probably on more than her whilst claiming SMP). I'll depend on her LHA rate too, if they live where it is quite high then it gives a bigger housing allowance on UC.

Janewall123

They'd probably get some UC still, my partners a manager on a good salary and because of my low earnings on maternity pay we now qualify (I'm probably on more than her whilst claiming SMP). I'll depend on her LHA rate too, if they live where it is quite high then it gives a bigger housing allowance on UC.
Ahh well. I'm jealous. I'm on mat pay with hubby on good wage and entitled to absolutely nothing.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
So the sofa isn’t actually permanently attached to her arse? Who knew?!

She went to that ‘club’ pre-chicken man. Wonder what she wore this time?!

004DBC71-2079-4D7E-9A38-1A0A7FD0165F.jpeg

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Her cupboards/freezers must be bulging. I may be a rarity but I only have a relatively small fridge freezer for a family of 4 and my freezer is never full, I buy week to week what we might need and that’s it. I can’t really afford to stock up on stuff that might not get eaten for 6 months 🤷‍♀️

Amyx1518

VIP Member
The seats you buy for extended rear facing are made to have more leg room than an infant carrier, but if you look at a 5/6/7 year old sitting down they often cross their legs/have them bunched up anyway out of comfort. But regardless, it’s 5x safer and significantly reduces the likelihood of deadly injuries in a car accident so worth it!
Ah I see. I googled them after leaving my comment, I understand now. Times have changed since my kid was small. I think I changed her to rear facing at about 13 or 14 months.... :censored:

Janewall123

Probably gets rent paid for as she works minimum hours, chicken man is a manager at spoons and they pick up around £32k a year, child support from ivy’s dad, and commission for all the aff links she posts daily. You see her post all these new bargain outfits whilst at home posing in her mirror but never see pics of her out and about in them. Guessing they get returned as she’s always in the same clothes on holiday
They won't get rent paid for when CM works. I'm part time and we don't get rent paid for because of that.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Depends on whether she declares he’s living there. I know a few people who don’t and they’re constantly going on holidays abroad and buying nice things when they’re meant to be a single parent with 2 kids and only work part time.
I’m pretty sure it’s his house.