Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janewall123

Tattle users love pearl clutching about social services for anything less than perfect parenting. 🙄

At worst, Yobbo is just a pretty lazy parent. There are lots of them. Yes it sucks for the kids but it's not abuse so let's not get carried away.
Exactly. Them kids have a roof over their heads and food in their tummy and that's the main thing

Reactions: 1

hol20x

VIP Member
pointless reel of a bog standard static caravan. Content is definitely drying up....as she links ANOTHER dress/hoodie/ pair of trainers/air fryer/ any old shit..... she's such a predictable bore.
The same shit she posts when she's not on holiday. 😂

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Also tan accelerator for Spain in November 😂😂
I’m not sure how much the temperature drops in the space of a month/6 weeks but I’m in southern Spain at the moment (humble brag🙈🤣) and it’s still 26-27 degrees here. Can be bloody windy though and we had one afternoon of torrential rain🙈🙈

tealover

Chatty Member
Sorry to backtrack but it just occurred to me. She's spoken about that taxi driver who brought her to work last week..is she getting taxis to and from work for four hour shifts..

Offish

VIP Member
Bless her and her fivehead, it isn’t ‘Mase’ pulling a face that’s ruining that photo, babes.

Seems like the Poultry pisshead has his parents looking after the kids.. probably why he put in a t-shirt because that counts as formal wear for him.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Where does Yobbo live? More Wetherspoons are set to close. That won't be great if both of them lose their jobs

StarlettFever

Is this weirdo trying to pretend she’s writing a letter or something? 😀🤣
Ffs! Maybe she’s attempting to write a book to publish on how she cheated on her husband with her boss in the kitchen of spoons amongst the pots and pans, then ran off with him into the sunset and lived happily ever after… (not) 😭